Bills suck = no HD games

I'm glad I got the Superfan this season.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the Lions-Bills game wasn't available on DirecTV in HD.  If they keep it up, I won't get to see any more Losman INTs tossed in HD glory...

805724[/snapback]

It wasn't in HD because CBS sucks and has to choose which games are HD and which are not. Fox broadcasts ALL of their games in HD.

It wasn't in HD because CBS sucks and has to choose which games are HD and which are not.  Fox broadcasts ALL of their games in HD.

805734[/snapback]

Not quite true about FOX. They have most of the games they broadcast in HD --- which still puts them ahead of CBS which does 3 of 7 in HD --- but not all. And to be fair, FOX has had a smaller slate of games offered.

Still doesn't excuse the networks for dragging their a$$es on converting to all digital broadcasts. They had how long of a warning from the FCC, and most of them just started upgrading with a couple of years 'til the deadline. Seems to be going faster now tho.

NFL TV schedule map

Umm...yeah.  Complain about it.  6 of the first 7 games are in HD and you choose the first week we are not in HD to complain.

805750[/snapback]

6 of the first 7??????? What? I missed a game? I thought there were only 6 weeks played. Did I sleep through another fumble, sack, INT, missed tackle fest again?