A loss to the Lions?

HelloNewman

Wow...and I have tickets to the Pats game next week....wonder if I should even go? If Marv were smart he would turn this team over again during the offseason and get rid of the Donahoe players who cannot win to save their lives and draft more players with character and talent.

I am also beginning to question the scouting dept and the drafting in the past few years and pro personnel director John Guy....who is responsible for brigning in flops as Mike Gandy and Bennie Anderson......

Wow...and I have tickets to the Pats game next week....wonder if I should even go?  If Marv were smart he would turn this team over again during the offseason and get rid of the Donahoe players who cannot win to save their lives and draft more players  with character and talent.

I am also beginning to question the scouting dept  and the drafting in the past few years and pro personnel director John Guy....who is responsible for brigning in flops as Mike Gandy and Bennie Anderson......

805184[/snapback]

This is not a very good team, but a new low? You haven't been here long have you?