(OT) Ray Lewis...

Spun

Maybe this feature is cool sometimes for some people but I find the "miking" of players to be annoying. It might be better if they "miked" the athlete without them knowing about it.

Lewis is a good football player but every time he was "miked up" I hit the remote to rewatch the presidential debate.

I got an idea, take Ray Lewis and Hank Jr., lock them in a rubber room, give them both a Mr Microphone and let them go...

Better yet, throw Al Sharpton into the mix...

Did anyone catch Madden fumbling over his words yet again last night? At one point, while trying to describe what the Chiefs were doing on offense, he said something like, "they're trying to run to da run run". WTF????? This guy is an idiot.

Did anyone catch Madden fumbling over his words yet again last night?  At one point, while trying to describe what the Chiefs were doing on offense, he said something like, "they're trying to run to da run run".  WTF?????  This guy is an idiot.

57867[/snapback]

I agree R.Rich, Madden has been declining for quite some time now

If anyone wants to hear a hilarious John Madden impression, find (download or whatever) the Madden stuff done by Frank Caliendo. It's brilliant.

If they want to mike Ray Lewis, that's why we have a MUTE button on our remotes. I was happy to see the Ravens lose MNF last night.

If anyone wants to hear a hilarious John Madden impression, find (download or whatever) the Madden stuff done by Frank Caliendo.  It's brilliant.

If they want to mike Ray Lewis, that's why we have a MUTE button on our remotes. I was happy to see the Ravens lose MNF last night.

57879[/snapback]

You have a lot of company. And instead of "You've been sacked" how about a silent still picture of a hemrhoid removal? Al said-"oh, there's some laugh out load moments in this one" :lol:

The best sound bite was Ray Lewis telling Jamal Lewis to forget about his upcoming court trial and (to paraphrase) "Put it on your shoulder. Just like I did with my trial."

You can't make stuff like that up.

The best sound bite was Ray Lewis telling Jamal Lewis to forget about his upcoming court trial and (to paraphrase) "Put it on your shoulder. Just like I did with my trial."

58060[/snapback]

I heard that, too. I was expecting "I got away with it..." :lol:

58060[/snapback]

You beat me to this. I was watching that, and you could tell Jamal Lewis was thinking "Dude, I didn't kill someone. I did coke 10 years ago, for crying out loud."