What would you do?

inkman

Imagine you are at work. You are in the bathroom. One of your co-workers walks out of the stall where he was obviously defecating and gives you "attaboy" pat on the back, BEFORE washing his hands. I wanted to puke, strip and jump in the shower (we have one at work). Unfortunately, I did none of those things and walked back to my office horrified. !@#$!

First change your panties, because they're obviously too tight and causing you extreme discomfort.

To paraphrase George Carlin- "I don't wash my hands when I use the bathroom because I don't piss on them"...

803963[/snapback]

Okay. I'm going to go eat a garbage plate, some KFC and throw in some Pizza hut and wash it down with a 12 pack. Then I'll go to the nearest pulbic restroom, because where I work, all the scumbags, losers and felons that we have working here don't comprehend hygeine. Rub my hands all over every nasty inch of said bathroom. Blow out my explosive diarrhea in the toilet. Spend 20 minutes wiping my ass, not too carefully because I'm not sure how my co-worker wipes his ass. Then come over to see you and wipe my hands all over you. I'm sure it willbe no big deal.

I'm on a committee looking at statewide preparations for a pandemic flu. I'm working with a lot of expert infectious disease physicians and health care practicitioners. The consensus of ALL of them as to what we could do to best protect ourselves? WASH OUR HANDS like doctors do. They say you should be able to sing happy birthday while washing. So...you are probably more right now than ever to be concerned about your "buddy".