I think JP's gonna have a great game

1billsfan

Someone's got to throw it down and it might as well be me. The Bills will no doubt attack the Lions in the air this Sunday. Detriot's passing defense is one of the worst in the league. Between Jaroun's knowledge of his former defensive players and Fairchild's knowledge of the wide open attack plan from his days with the Rams, I think this is the game JP and the receivers have their day.

JP has 3 TD passes (2 TDs for Evans). Oh yeah...and the Bills win baby!

Someone's got to throw it down and it might as well be me. The Bills will no doubt attack the Lions in the air this Sunday. Detriot's passing defense is one of the worst in the league. Between Jaroun's knowledge of his former defensive players and Fairchild's knowledge of the wide open attack plan from his days with the Rams, I think this is the game JP and the receivers have their day.

JP has 3 TD passes (2 TDs for Evans). Oh yeah...and the Bills win baby!

803592[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more- So much so, as a matter of fact, that with the Colts having a bye week this week, I drafted JP to be my starting QB in my fantasy league because I think he's going to be a points cow this Sunday.

I couldn't agree more- So much so, as a matter of fact, that with the Colts having a bye week this week, I drafted JP to be my starting QB in my fantasy league because I think he's going to be a points cow this Sunday.

803604[/snapback]

Heh, I did this as well! Mostly just to show my Bills pride, though.

I'll be at the game, yelling loudly for JP to throw and Willis to run. Managed to get a Willis jersey from the mall today for 20% off... was debating about ebay ones etc, just decided to get one from a shop. Not an authentic replic 250, just a 75 dollar one.

I'll be sitting close..I hope to get a picture or something with a Bill!!

803604[/snapback]

I picked up JP two weeks ago and started him against the Bears, you know one of those really regrettable gambles. Oddly enough I have Grossman as my starter, could've, should've, would've.

Question now, if you had Grossman and JP who would you start this week.

Grossman showed the potential last week to make mistakes (3 dropped int's by Bills which were really bad throws).

JP may be "due" for a big one (as much as I feel I'm a jinx by saying that) given his poor outing last week.

JP will have a better week in Detroit than in Chicago...write it down...

Joking aside, I wouldn't be too surprised if he has a huge game. Although I'd rather it be a 16-22 2TD 230YDS and we run Willis 30 times because we have an early lead. I don't need to see 350Yds yet and hope that isn't our gameplan this week.

I suspect we'll be beating them...but on the ground. Still it would be nice to see JP have a great passing game. I'm really looking forward to more of those bombs. Guy has a rocket for an arm and I'm waiting for Evans, Price, Reed, Parrish and JP to get seriously into synch. Now THAT will be an impressive passing display.