Defense vs. the Lions

jdubs

Looking at the injury reports, it looks as though the Lions O line is going to be hurtin' this week. Hopefully this will result in some sacks, lots of QB hurries and a couple interceptions (If McGee can get out of his funk). What do you guys think? I'm not too familiar with their line.

I hope we can generate some pressure up front. Kitna has been sacked 19 times which leads the NFL.

One thing I noticed about our D is that as a team, we have 4 interceptions. 3 of those interceptions have been by our LBs and the other one was by Whitner, a rookie Safety.

hopefully really well as they i am starting the Bills D in fantasy this week

I like the matchup though, it looks like Spikes may be back this week, and you know that each and every one of them are stewing about that loss last week

I say Kitna does not finish the game

The Lions team and their O-line was not great before the injuries, with the amount they have had recently, it isn't going to make them better. I think the Bills D (especially if Spikes is back) reaks Havoc and we see a backup in the game for Detroit at some point

I hope we can generate some pressure up front.  Kitna has been sacked 19 times which leads the NFL.

One thing I noticed about our D is that as a team, we have 4 interceptions.  3 of those interceptions have been by our LBs and the other one was by Whitner, a rookie Safety.

802824[/snapback]

Actually, I believe Culpepper leads the way having been sacked 21 times. I wouldn't want to take away the one stat in which Miami leads the rest of the NFL.