Robert Randolph & The Family Band on Conan

The Poojer

if you still haven't seen this guy check him out, apparently he was on regis and kelly yesterday.  his new cd came out yesterday, I highly recommend giving this guy a listen!!!!

802015[/snapback]

Cool Pooj thanks for the heads up. I've heard you pump their tires a few times, but I haven't given them a listen. I'm a little under the weather so I plan on overdosing myself with NyQuil around the 8th inning of the Tigers game, but I'll definitely set the TIVO.

if you still haven't seen this guy check him out, apparently he was on regis and kelly yesterday.  his new cd came out yesterday, I highly recommend giving this guy a listen!!!!

802015[/snapback]

I saw these guys open up for the Black Crowes this summer - enjoyed them a lot. The coolest thing was during one jam all the members of the band went around switching instruments and they all were *realy* jamming on all the different instruments - not just sitting there banging two drums or playing two chords. It was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen at a live concert.