Trade proposed to me...

inkman

I currently have Leftwich as my starter, and Im pretty happy with that. One problem, bye week is upon us. My backup is Culpepper ( :lol: ), and while I have a chance to pick up Gradkowski ( :lol: ), I would like to shore up my QB situation a wee bit more.

Here is what I get:

Roethlisberger

Miami D

Here is what I give up:

Droughns

Bills D

I have Parker, Cadillac, and Foster at RB while my #1 D is Denver. This feels like a no brainer. Big Ben is sucking but my alternatives don't look much better.

I currently have Leftwich as my starter, and Im pretty happy with that.  One problem, bye week is upon us.  My backup is Culpepper ( :lol: ), and while I have a chance to pick up Gradkowski ( :lol: ), I would like to shore up my QB situation a wee bit more. 

Here is what I get:

Roethlisberger

Miami D

Here is what I give up:

Droughns

Bills D

I have Parker, Cadillac, and Foster at RB while my #1 D is Denver.  This feels like a no brainer.  Big Ben is sucking but my alternatives don't look much better.

801584[/snapback]

You'd have to think that Ben R is *due* to toss a td pass. They host KC this Sunday...although, KC's defense looks pretty decent going by points given up - 52 through 4 games. MIA travels to the Jets. I'd guess they are pretty angry, after the late loss to IND and the JAX shellacking last week.

I like the Bflo D to get a turnover or two against DET. You have to admire Kitna's grit, but the fact that he has those small hands has caused him to be a bit turnover-prone.

Myself, I'd go for Burgerman.

Do you have any FA recourse? If not, the trade should do you for the week.

801983[/snapback]

I have a chance to pick up Gradkowski from TB but it's a claim system through fanball. I am ninth on the list so I have to hope that 8 other teams would pass. I've looked at everyones roster and their QB situations seems alright. I mean who the !@#$ wants to pick up TB's part time starter?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.