If you get sick at the Ralph

aussiew

And all these years, people have been breaking the rules by vomiting in the restroom:

Wait for The Whistle Policy

To ensure the enjoyment of all the action for Bills fans, Ralph Wilson Stadium enforces a "Wait for the Whistle" policy for fans returning to their seats during Bills games. Fans returning to their seats from the concourses are asked to stay behind the yellow line in the vomitory until the officials have halted play on the field, at which point fans are permitted to return to their seats.

Wrong usage.

The proper Roman term is the vomitorium. They were big on "iums". There was the unctorium, where they got their rub downs, the triclinium where they stuffed their faces, the frigidarium where slaves cooled them off, etc.

There is no limit to the yawning boredom I am prepared to inflict... :doh:

800972[/snapback]

You really like reminiscing about the "good old days" when you were young, don't you? Was it "liberating" to be able to wear a toga without people looking at you funny? :(

You really like reminiscing about the "good old days" when you were young, don't you?  Was it "liberating" to be able to wear a toga without people looking at you funny?  :doh:

800984[/snapback]

"I'm free Jerry! I'm out there and I'm LOVING IT!"

And all these years, people have been breaking the rules by vomiting in the restroom:

Wait for The Whistle Policy

To ensure the enjoyment of all the action for Bills fans, Ralph Wilson Stadium enforces a "Wait for the Whistle" policy for fans returning to their seats during Bills games. Fans returning to their seats from the concourses are asked to stay behind the yellow line in the vomitory until the officials have halted play on the field, at which point fans are permitted to return to their seats.

800893[/snapback]

This thread will not end well. :doh:

(Seriously, though, I wish they'd actually enforce that policy. "Emergencies" are one thing, but do people really need to make a beer run DURING a play?)