If Garrett Wolfe is around in the 2nd

Dax, I'm a McGahee supporter but if the guy is so childish that he can't put up with having a backup taking 20-30% of the carries then let him go. Just look around the league, there's as many teams with a second running back who plays a role in the offense as there are teams that use a single feature back. He'd still be the unquestioned number 1, but it would be nice to have some versatility and a change of pace. I don't know anything about Wolfe in particular but if he could give us what Turner gives to San Deigo, than I'm all for it. As long as our 1st rounder is a left tackle!

You realize this guy is even smaller than me.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=138215

800921[/snapback]

I have been saying how small he is the entire thread. If he goes into the NFL, he may be the smallest player ever. If you watch his games, he looks like a 15 year old in high school behind a college line.

Dax, I'm a McGahee supporter but if the guy is so childish that he can't put up with having a backup taking 20-30% of the carries then let him go. Just look around the league, there's as many teams with a second running back who plays a role in the offense as there are teams that use a single feature back. He'd still be the unquestioned number 1, but it would be nice to have some versatility and a change of pace. I don't know anything about Wolfe in particular but if he could give us what Turner gives to San Deigo, than I'm all for it. As long as our 1st rounder is a left tackle!

800925[/snapback]

Look at any elite back around the league. NONE of them want another RB their. Such as I wouldnt want my job to hire someone with the same position as me. Turner was not drafted to give a change of pace for Tomlinson. He was drafted in like the 5th or 6th round, just to have somebody in case Tomlinson went down. As things worked out, Tomlinson was banged up for a few games and Turner did a good job, so they worked him into the offense more ... but the point is that they didnt pick up a guy for the purpose of spelling Tomlinson. We would be picking up Wolfe for the sole purpose of wasting a pick and to spell McGahee ... we also have A-Train

I have been saying how small he is the entire thread. If he goes into the NFL, he may be the smallest player ever. If you watch his games, he looks like a 15 year old in high school behind a college line.

800927[/snapback]

The "Super Gnat", Noland Smith, K and P returner for the KC Chiefs. 5" 6, 155 lb.

One heck of a return man... :doh:

Better to study history before opening the mouth, lad... :(

http://www.databasefootball.com/players/pl...lkid=SMITHNOL01

The "Super Gnat", Noland Smith, K and P returner for the KC Chiefs.  5" 6, 155 lb.

One heck of a return man... :(

Better to study history before opening the mouth, lad... :P 

http://www.databasefootball.com/players/pl...lkid=SMITHNOL01

800947[/snapback]

Better learn to understand sarcasm before you type on your keypad old man :doh:

I didnt literally mean the smallest player ever.

Clinton Portis - Ladell Betts

LT - Michael Turner

Tiki Barber - Brandon Jacobs

Edgerrin James - JJ Arrington

Deuce McAllister - Reggie Bush

Rudi Johnson - Chris Perry, when healthy

800948[/snapback]

Look at what I said in the earlier post about Turner. He wasnt drafted to spell Tomlinson. It just worked out that way.

Brandon Jacobs averaged 2 carries a game last year ... A-Train averages more.

JJ Arington was drafted 2 years before Edgerrin James got their. Now that James is their he is averaging 0.6 carries per game. Wooh!

Reggie Bush you can NOT compare to Wolfe. Bush was the best player in the draft.

Chris Perry in THREE years has 63 carries. AKA 21 carries a year. AKA 3.9 carries a game.

Out of that whole list, the only legit person you have is Betts ... So please tell me you dont plan on wasting a 2nd-3rd round pick on a player who will get 1-4 carries a game.

Better learn to understand sarcasm before you type on your keypad old man  :(

I didnt literally mean the smallest player ever.

800960[/snapback]

Another nice try at deflection - you really need to stop these retorts of yours... :doh:

If challenged, you simply say you were merely using sarcasm., and others didn't detect it. Your pattern of such is clear. You know better, so change it. Sonny. :P

Chris Perry in THREE years has 63 carries. AKA 21 carries a year. AKA 3.9 carries a game.

800969[/snapback]

Missed most all of his rookie year. Played 10 or so games in '05 before lost to injury. Still on PUP in his THIRD season.

Caught 51 passes in that '05 season.

Life will be better for you, if you check out things before you open your mouth.

Another nice try at deflection - you really need to stop these retorts of yours... :doh:

If challenged, you simply say you were merely using sarcasm., and others didn't detect it.  Your pattern of such is clear. You know better, so change it. Sonny.  :(

800993[/snapback]

Im not a liar. If I say something, then I am being truthful. Maybe I am simply bad at sarcasm but saying

I see that as sarcasm ... if you dont then fine. Yet even if you didnt see it as sarcasm I still put "he MAY be the smallest player ever" ... so either way your wrong. but whatever floats your boat.