@ Indy L

@ Houston W

Jags W

Chargers W

@ Jets W

Miami W

Titans W

Batimore L

10 and 6 and a shot at the playoffs.Both the Pats and Ravens games are winnable.The Jags and Chargers games could go either way as well.

As a fan you have to get over what you saw today.We were outclassed by a team at there house.Once it got to 13 down it was too much pressure on this young team.However I have still seen enough from this team to tell me that they could go on a win streak.

It makes no sense to me to give up on this season.And why do I have to accept the whole rebuilding thing.This team could make the playoffs believe it.For anyone to say we have zero chance the best I can figure you either A hate yourself B Hate this team C Hate a Player on this team or D just can't allow yourself to have fun with this game.

You heard it here 1st playoffs baby.Who's with me

GO BILLS

I don't know about 10-6, my friend....I'm not all that upset about today's game, but I think 8-8 is about the best we'll do this year. I hope you're right, though!

How in the world are we beating the Jaguars and Chargers in back-to-back weeks? Did you see what the Jags did to the Jets today, the very same Jets that beat us in our house? Jacksonville mopped the floor with those Jets. It won't be easy but I think this team can go 8-8, and I'd like to see that. It will be a nice springboard to next year when we can hopefully compete for real.

I like your optimism though, and I hope you're somehow right!

How in the world are we beating the Jaguars and Chargers in back-to-back weeks? Did you see what the Jags did to the Jets today, the very same Jets that beat us in our house? Jacksonville mopped the floor with those Jets.

799314[/snapback]

and the jets almost beat the colts, and the colts beat the jags and the jags lost to the redskins, who only scored 3 pts against the giants who haven't had a defense all year.... just sayin :D

@ Detroit  W

New England  L

Bye

Green Bay  W

@ Indy  L

@ Houston  W

Jags  W

Chargers  W

@ Jets  W

Miami  W

Titans  W

Batimore  L

10 and 6 and a shot at the playoffs.Both the Pats and Ravens games are winnable.The Jags and Chargers games could go either way as well.

As a fan you have to get over what you saw today.We were outclassed by a team at there house.Once it got to 13 down it was too much pressure on this young team.However I have still seen enough from this team to tell me that they could go on a win streak.

It makes no sense to me to give up on this season.And why do I have to accept the whole rebuilding thing.This team could make the playoffs believe it.For anyone to say we have zero chance the best I can figure you either A hate yourself  B Hate this team  C  Hate a Player on this team  or  D  just can't allow yourself to have fun with this game.

GO BILLS

799285[/snapback]

10-6 isn't getting us into the playoffs. In the NFC, sure. Not in the AFC.

The only way 10-6 gets us in is if we win the division.

@ Detroit  W

New England  L

Bye

Green Bay  W

@ Indy  L

@ Houston  W

Jags  W

Chargers  W

@ Jets  W

Miami  W

Titans  W

Batimore  L

It makes no sense to me to give up on this season.And why do I have to accept the whole rebuilding thing.This team could make the playoffs believe it.For anyone to say we have zero chance the best I can figure you either A hate yourself  B Hate this team  C  Hate a Player on this team  or  D  just can't allow yourself to have fun with this game.

GO BILLS

799285[/snapback]

I like that you are optomistic but NO WAY! 6 in a row and 7 of 8, just is not going to happen. This team is stiull young and will make mistakes that create losses. I hope they can go 6-5 the rest of the way and end up 8-8 with Losman growing weekly.

I would burnb the film from this week and only have JP watch it because can learn from what happened, tell everyone else to forget it and move on!@ The Bears are just that much better!

and the jets almost beat the colts, and the colts beat the jags and the jags lost to the redskins, who only scored 3 pts against the giants who haven't had a defense all year.... just sayin  :doh:

799316[/snapback]

This is an easy one. Almost doesn't count! :D

Seriously though, the fact that we lost to the same Jets that the Jags decimated is only one reason why we won't beat the Jags. The fact that their team is worlds ahead of ours would count as another. But of course, on any given sunday...

I think the New England game might be winnable, but I'm not counting on the Jags and Chargers. The fact that Buffalo is at home to both of them might let them squeeze out a win against one of them. In all, I would be pleasantly surprised if Buffalo can eak out a 9-7 record. Watch out for the '07 Bills though. If they can keep from losing too many free agents and build their lines next year, I think they can do some serious damage.

This is an easy one. Almost doesn't count!  :D

Seriously though, the fact that we lost to the same Jets that the Jags decimated is only one reason why we won't beat the Jags. The fact that their team is worlds ahead of ours would be count as another. But of course, on any given sunday...

799333[/snapback]

I dont think we'll beat the jags either, but I'll root for a victory nonetheless :doh:

10-6 isn't getting us into the playoffs. In the NFC, sure. Not in the AFC.

The only way 10-6 gets us in is if we win the division.

799323[/snapback]

Is it just me or would have 10-6 got us in the playoffs the year we lost to the Steelers 3rd stringers.

Just my observation of viewing this message board this year.It seems that alot of you out there are more concerned with being right about your pre season predictions.It's cool to be right and all but everyone that responds to any or all positive threads by saying your not right and I am or here is why just isn't right.My opinion is just as valid as yours and has just as much chance of happening as them lossing the rest of the games from here on out.

Fellas we all have a great time rooting for the Bills but the mood on this board just gets down right depressing sometimes.