Swap the QBs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put Losman on the Bears in this game, at home, on a roll, with that line and defense and running game, and put Grossman on the Bills with their defense and running game, etc., and this game would have turned out pretty much exactly the same way.

799124[/snapback]

and you say this with such certainty ... yet how can you really know?

Put Losman on the Bears in this game, at home, on a roll, with that line and defense and running game, and put Grossman on the Bills with their defense and running game, etc., and this game would have turned out pretty much exactly the same way.

799124[/snapback]

It's apples and oranges. Who cares.

799124[/snapback]

No kidding

Yet if Losman is nearly intercepted that will be menitoned ... give me a break Phil Simms. Thats you right?

799139[/snapback]

Who cares? In the end, it wasn't. You're going to tread on this for what reason exactly? Will it make a 40-7 loss feel better?

Why in God's name do you even care what ESPN or the rest of those clowns say?

Rex Grossman is 4-0. After three years of being on a team with a great defense and a terrible offense - which he was blamed for in no small part - he's broken through and become an excellent QB in this league. JP should ideally be on his career path. He's just a year behind - and an unusually raw prospect at that. I don't mind if anyone says Rex is better now - he wasn't at JP's point in his career.

JP did better than Hasselbeck against this team last week. There's not a lot of bright spots to be had, we got creamed. But it's against a good team, we're 2-3, and we've got 11 more games to play.

Who cares?  In the end, it wasn't.  You're going to tread on this for what reason exactly?  Will it make a 40-7 loss feel better? 

Why in God's name do you even care what ESPN or the rest of those clowns say?

799143[/snapback]

Because it has to do with the thread ... :D

The thread is talking about how if Grossman was on the Bills it would have been the same .... and I was simply making the point that, it is probably true because he threw into our hands 4 times and if he was facing his own defense it would have been 3 INT's at least

:doh:

Rex Grossman is 4-0.  After three years of being on a team with a great defense and a terrible offense - which he was blamed for in no small part - he's broken through and become an excellent QB in this league.  JP should ideally be on his career path.  He's just a year behind - and an unusually raw prospect at that.  I don't mind if anyone says Rex is better now - he wasn't at JP's point in his career.

JP did better than Hasselbeck against this team last week.  There's not a lot of bright spots to be had, we got creamed.  But it's against a good team, we're 2-3, and we've got 11 more games to play.

799148[/snapback]

He's never been a bad QB when he's played he just hasn't been healthy. He certainly wasn't the reason they lost in the playoffs last year.

JP did better than Hasselbeck against this team last week.  There's not a lot of bright spots to be had, we got creamed.  But it's against a good team, we're 2-3, and we've got 11 more games to play.

799148[/snapback]

What?????

I don't blame JP for this game, but Hasselbeck had only 2 INT's and no fumbles. He also threw for 200 yards.

Losman had one td in garbage time. Hasselbeck wasn't even in, because the coach didn't want him hurt during garbage time.

Sorry but no, Losman didn't play better.

What?????

I don't blame JP for this game, but Hasselbeck had only 2 INT's and no fumbles.  He also threw for 200 yards. 

Losman had one td in garbage time.  Hasselbeck wasn't even in, because the coach didn't want him hurt during garbage time. 

Sorry but no, Losman didn't play better.

799167[/snapback]

He's in denial, it helps cope with a bad loss like this :D