Bledsoe the running Qb

VABills

Bledsoe sucks, and i can take great pride in that...

owens got owened in philly. good for him

the sabres are the best team in the NHL.

bill parcells still sucks...

every jauron loss is one game closer to the return of coach levy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to pass

pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to pass

pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to pass

pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... throw it deep PASS INTERFERENCE

back to pass

pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... pat pat look down field ... Throws it .. INT TD EAGLES

Holy crap, just when I think he can't suck any more, he goes and throws ANOTHER pick returned for a TD right when has a chance to win the game. He must have the record for late game picks by now....

Holy crap, just when I think he can't suck any more, he goes and throws ANOTHER pick returned for a TD right when has a chance to win the game. He must have the record for late game picks by now....

799253[/snapback]

Who'd think that would happen to DB...

oh year EVERYONE

Nice and TO is running around on the sideline swearing about not getting the ball.  Goooooo Dallas!  :D

799255[/snapback]

we got beat badly today, but at least we don't have that internal turmoil that we used to have... glad to see it goes to another "class" organization like the cowboys

Nice and TO is running around on the sideline swearing about not getting the ball.  Goooooo Dallas!  :D

799255[/snapback]

Meanwhile you don't even need to be able to hear the audio....there's Drew with that stupid expression on his face while he tries to explain the fact that he threw another pick....thank God he isn't our problem anymore.

we got beat badly today, but at least we don't have that internal turmoil that we used to have...  glad to see it goes to another "class" organization like the cowboys

799259[/snapback]

Ya, and at most, a friend of mine who happens to be a cowboys fan totally disrespected me this weekend and there is nothing that will make me happier than seeing those guys lose.

Dolphin Fans are solidly behind starting Joey Harrington at QB for the forseeable future....TO will be pouting.....we have the Lions next week which is a whole lot better than having the Bears again...We have great film from which to teach some young players how to correct errors...every cloudy day has a silver lining.....

Who'd think that would happen to DB...

oh year EVERYONE

799257[/snapback]

I'll be the first one to admit I can't resist taking a shot at the guy, but seriously....he's GOT to have the record now. How many fourth quarter picks does he have just THIS season?? Three?? Four?? I'm surprised it wasn't Ed Reed or Deion Sanders picking him off today....

I'll be the first one to admit I can't resist taking a shot at the guy, but seriously....he's GOT to have the record now. How many fourth quarter picks does he have just THIS season?? Three?? Four??  I'm surprised it wasn't Ed Reed or Deion Sanders picking him off today....

799267[/snapback]

Who cares. There's not an Non-AFC East team i despise more than the Cowboys. And to see them going through what we went through for such a long time is such a blessing. :D

I don't miss seeing Drool slink off the field slumped shoulders and a sad look on his face...

799272[/snapback]

I'd pay good money to hear his post game, cause I already know exactly what he's going to say!

There's NO WAY he doesn't get replaced by Romo this year....Parcells is not going to tolerate this crap much longer.