(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually a brilliant game plan, IMO....looks like they're using the short pass to set up the run instead of trying to pound Willis from the get-go.....that's smart.

798395[/snapback]

It's only brilliant if it works. :D

You know, it is wild... I am sitting here in Germany, with this thread open, the radio feed, and nfl.com, and all three are timed differently..... with the radio coming in third. Oh well... :D

798399[/snapback]

lol

It's kinda sad, but I actually find myself looking forward to the nfl.com play by play each week and keeping involved at TBD....I'd sure rather see the damn game, but this isn't all that bad.

It's only brilliant if it works.  :D

798401[/snapback]

Agreed :D I'm just glad this staff is showing signs of intelligent life! lol

lol

It's kinda sad, but I actually find myself looking forward to the nfl.com play by play each week and keeping involved at TBD....I'd sure rather see the damn game, but this isn't all that bad.

798402[/snapback]

This is true... it is certainly better than having to wait for the Tuesday morning paper for the score, which is what I had to do during my first time in Germany, way back in 1989....

You know, it is wild... I am sitting here in Germany, with this thread open, the radio feed, and nfl.com, and all three are timed differently..... with the radio coming in third. Oh well... :D

798399[/snapback]

Prost! Same here in Connecticut

This is true... it is certainly better than having to wait for the Tuesday morning paper for the score, which is what I had to do during my first time in Germany, way back in 1989....

798404[/snapback]

wow, that REALLY would have sucked....thank God for modern technology :D

Something we lacked very much the last few years.  :D

798407[/snapback]

No doubt....when I read that article during the preseason about how fairchild noticed JP's stance was too closed when he was throwing to the left, I nearly vomited. How can they not have fixed something as simple as that last year, let alone trying to put together an effective game plan :D

798399[/snapback]

I find that the local radio here is about 20 seconds ahead of the tv broadcasts. I'm guessing they delay the tv so they can screen out any ugly incidents that might occur.