(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else really tired of Damon Shelton? That's not his first false start this season and he's a terrible blocker.

798378[/snapback]

I am....I would love to see us get rid of the fullback except for maybe goal line situations. I love either three wide or two TEs.

i see... what actually happened

798371[/snapback]

i'm listening, not watching but....

I think we were trying a fake Punt(run)...Moorman fumbled the (low)snap...13 yard loss....sounds like the run was there too. :D

Bill's tried a fake punt, It appeared Moormon was going to take off to right side and run. However the snap wasn't the best and then he dropped it. I don't totally blame Morrman as the snap wasn't the best. Accroding to Simm's if he got the snap could have easily ran for the first.

i see... what actually happened

798371[/snapback]

As long as our defense holds up, I say we keep taking chances against them.....sooner or later we're going to hit something big and demoralize them.

As long as our defense holds up, I say we keep taking chances against them.....sooner or later we're going to hit something big and demoralize them.

798386[/snapback]

I agree....was the long pass to Evans as open as it sounded?

This is actually a brilliant game plan, IMO....looks like they're using the short pass to set up the run instead of trying to pound Willis from the get-go.....that's smart.

I agree....was the long pass to Evans as open as it sounded?

798390[/snapback]

This is actually a brilliant game plan, IMO....looks like they're using the short pass to set up the run instead of trying to pound Willis from the get-go.....that's smart.

798395[/snapback]

Willis is getting nothing though ... JP is doing good with the pass.

Willis is getting nothing though ... JP is doing good with the pass.

798397[/snapback]

exactly....I think they're expecting for Willis to get nothing, too....but if we keep hitting short passes, they'll have to adjust, or else Roscoe will come in and take one to the house.