Bears Haven't Proven Anything Yet.

What have they done. They have only beaten the 2 worst teams in football Lions, Packers, (who cares by how much or in what way if they are the worst) and thanks to a late forth quarter fumble walked away from a close win against the same team the Bills soundly beat, Vikings, then wiped the floor with a MVPless Seahawks. Sorry not impressed. The only thing the Bills have been showing consistantly is that they are improving and still have much more to show being a Spikesless team with Losman on the rise. Not to mention the top running game in football. Speaking of which, the bears haven't even played a team with a good running back. I think this is close and if anything its time for the Bills to shock the world.

And again what have the Bills done.

Lost to a patsy team with lots of injuries, and devoid of WR's. Beat a terrible fish team, lost to a poor team in the jets, and beat that Vikings team by 5 (soundly ?????).

Again, you can say that about everyteam. But Chicago has taken care of business and not lost close ones. Boring, yeah, but they are winning. They can't pick their ooponents, they just have to win, and they have.

Lost to a patsy team with lots of injuries, and devoid of WR's.  Beat a terrible fish team, lost to a poor team in the jets, and beat that Vikings team by 5 (soundly ?????). 

Again, you can say that about everyteam.  But Chicago has taken care of business and not lost close ones.  Boring, yeah, but they are winning.  They can't pick their ooponents, they just have to win, and they have.

798234[/snapback]

Stole the words I was about to say.

Lost to a patsy team with lots of injuries, and devoid of WR's.  Beat a terrible fish team, lost to a poor team in the jets, and beat that Vikings team by 5 (soundly ?????). 

Again, you can say that about everyteam.  But Chicago has taken care of business and not lost close ones.  Boring, yeah, but they are winning.  They can't pick their ooponents, they just have to win, and they have.

798234[/snapback]

One thing we HAVE done is play pretty hard on the road....given the fact that we are still w/out TKO and young on both sides of the ball, I think we've shown a lot of heart.

What have they done. They have only beaten the 2 worst teams in football Lions, Packers, (who cares by how much or in what way if they are the worst) and thanks to a late forth quarter fumble walked away from a close win against the same team the Bills soundly beat, Vikings, then wiped the floor with a MVPless Seahawks. Sorry not impressed. The only thing the Bills have been showing consistantly is that they are improving and still have much more to show being a Spikesless team with Losman on the rise. Not to mention the top running game in football. Speaking of which, the bears haven't even played a team with a good running back. I think this is close and if anything its time for the Bills to shock the world.

798229[/snapback]

I hope you are right...

And I think it's time you change your auto-signature :D

:devil:

798229[/snapback]

798229[/snapback]

:devil:

Proving that they are running roughshod over the rest of the league's crappiest teams?

:D

798957[/snapback]

I felt I needed to correct your reply... :D:D

Their divison is a joke and outside of the Seahawks (good win) they haven't played any top caliber teams... And they won't this season outside of NE and possibly the Giants.

I can see them going 15-1 or even 16-0 with their powder puff schedule.

Yes, I thought the Bills were closer... Again I was wrong.

Outside of the Viking games, NE and NYG... Who does Chicago have that is a top caliber team?

St. Louis... :D

Tampa... In Chi on 12/17... :doh:0:)

The Bears are playing the schedule they were given.

Your reasoning is lame, and I would expect this type of response from a sore loser.

Up until today, you thought the Bears were ajoke, and the Bills were going to expose it! Well, your reasoning doesn't hold water..

So don't be disgruntled becuz you are in Bear country..

Right on.

The Bears schedule may be easy but that doesn't disqualify them as an elite team.

Your reasoning is lame, and I would expect this type of response from a sore loser.

Up until today, you thought the Bears were ajoke, and the Bills were going to expose it! Well, your reasoning doesn't hold water..

799417[/snapback]

799417[/snapback]

You are absolutely right!

I thought the Bills COULD/WOULD expose them... I was sorley wrong...

Don't worry, somebody extremely better will...

Yes, I am in Bears' country and that has a lot to do with it... 0:):D

You guys are unBEARable... Start breaking out the SB shuffle, Ditkaisms and what not!

I guess Buffalo is a lot like Chicago in some regards... That is why it drives me nuts when it comes to football... I just don't mix.

Baseball I can love here... Buffalo doesn't have a major team... Basketball, ditto.

Just hope the 'Hawks don't get good because I can't keep the fake smile too much longer...

And... I live close enough to the Indiana border (<5 miles) to adapt the Colts first... :D:D

:D:doh:

Grossman was coming off an injury last season and took over after the season was more than half over. Obviously, the Bears were a team that was winning DESPITE shaky (if not inconsistent) quarterback play. Even against poor opponents last season, Grossman and Orton often stunk up the joint.

However, this year, they have illustrated that quarterback play is no longer shaky and in fact is developing as a strength. Yes, they have played some marginal teams but the fact remains that QB play has been very strong.

Thus, in my mind, the Bears are an elite team.

It does for me... You don't see too many 13-3 teams go one and out...  Seeing is believing in this town for me...

:D  :doh:

799504[/snapback]

I felt I needed to correct your reply... :D  :D

Their divison is a joke and outside of the Seahawks (good win) they haven't played any top caliber teams... And they won't this season outside of NE and possibly the Giants.

I can see them going 15-1 or even 16-0 with their powder puff schedule.

Yes, I thought the Bills were closer... Again I was wrong.

Outside of the Viking games, NE and NYG... Who does Chicago have that is a top caliber team?

St. Louis... :D

Tampa... In Chi on 12/17... :doh:  0:)

799395[/snapback]

Chicago plays the schedule that is handed down to them, weak teams or not. Maybe they are just a few steps better than the rest of the league. Most people had them penciled in to win their division. They manhandled the defending NFC Champions, and today looked like a walk in the park. Bears already had an elite defense, and now they have a more than capable offense, with the maturing Grossman and a kid like Berrian taking pressure off the Mush. They look like the 2000 Ravens with a real offense. Just hope they punish the rest of the AFC Least.

:D