2004 Bills/NJ Jets Tailgate

BillsNYC

Just wanted to start an official thread for the tailgate. Last year we had over 200 Bills fans there and from a plane you could probably see the row of red, white, and blue amongst all that green considering that we took up an entire ROW of the lot.

Due to the new NFL tailgating rules, we're going to meet in Lot 16C at noon. We have a free round-trip bus going from the city to the game. We will have 4 kegs of Labatt Blue with a simple ice/bucket/tap setup to ensure quick pouring. We'll have lots of grill space available.

I have a member trying to sell one ticket for $95 on the lower level next to a Bills fan for this SOLD-OUT game, which if you look on ebay, is a cheap price!

We're going to have Michael Bly, an up and coming musician from Buffalo performing and taking requests.

Also, here is what Kenny "Pinto Ron" emailed me last week:

"I am not receiving the new van for 4 more weeks, but given that I have the current one running a lot better, I am going to take a chance and bring it to the Jets game. It has 252,000 miles on it, what is 700 more? It will be essentially packed with everything that is normally found at the pinto tailgate minus the pinto itself. The van has an awning, and in the event of rain I have 4 canopies available. The bar will be there, along with 8 bar stools. I can supply some tables and a large grill. If it looks like it will be cold, I can have firewood available with a wood stove and a "mini" burn barrow (I don't know how far we can push them at Giants Stadium)."

Please PM or email me (mattk@nycbbb.com) for details or if you are interested in the ticket.

Link to some pictures of LAST year's tailgate:

http://www.nycbbb.com/pics/jets03e.shtml

Spoke to a lot of fans on Sunday heading to the Baltimore game. Told them I'd give them info about your tailgate the week before the game.

57637[/snapback]

If any of them are planning to come down for the tailgate, let them know that they can PayPal their payment to me at RRich@GoBills.net (my email/PayPal account). We need to make a deposit within 2 weeks of the game for the buffet.

You guys have fun this weekend while I'm surrounded by a bunch of Steeler fans in Pittsburgh. Psycho Ward 86 and I are going there for the Browns @ Steelers game on Sunday.