Lions game Who's Going?

I'm from the area, and will be going to the game. My plan is to go to a bar with shuttle service to Ford Field around 11am. I wouldn't mind tailgating but in all honesty tailgating at Ford Field sucks. For the cost of parking, and booze your better off just going to a bar. I'll be with my girlfriend (converted Bills fan), and her brother and wife (Lions fans). I would love to meet up at the bar with some of you that are going. Please let me know if your interested so we can pick a place that can accommodate us.

I'm going with my husband, my brother, and his son....ALL Bills fans! We're coming from the K'zoo/Battle Creek area too (Augusta) and are picking up my brother in Saline. We plan on driving in, but not sure where we will park. Let me know what you decide and I'll see what the rest of my group wants to do.

I'm wishing I could go to Soldier Field this weekend, too. Boy, that would be a great double weekend!

I'm going with my husband, my brother, and his son....ALL Bills fans!  We're coming from the K'zoo/Battle Creek area too (Augusta) and are picking up my brother in Saline.  We plan on driving in, but not sure where we will park.    Let me know what you decide and I'll see what the rest of my group wants to do.

I'm wishing I could go to Soldier Field this weekend, too.  Boy, that would be a great double weekend!

796218[/snapback]

Nice, I'll keep you updated. It would be cool if we could overtake a Lions bar with Bills fans! I went to Western so I'm familiar with your area. I also thought of trying to do the Chicago game, but I could make a car payment with the cost of a couple tickets. It has to be even more tempting for you being only 2 hours from Soldier Field.

I'm going with my girlfriend and her dad, both lions fans. I'm not exactly sure if we are going to get down there early for pre-gaming or not, but yeah, it sounds like the tailgating might be at a bar.