What if the Bills do beat the Bears??

BoondckCL

All of our opponents this season have seen Grossman as a virtual "rookie QB" and so have all tried to pressure him into making "rookie QB" mistakes.  But he's only thrown 3 INTs so far this season and only been sacked 3 times.  Our front four are pretty good at keeping the pressure off of Rex.  Last year at this same point in the season our true "rookie QB" (Kyle Orton) had thrown 6 INTs and been sacked 9 times.  We were 1-3 at that point as well...

796402[/snapback]

Hey Dennis, what's the Bears forum like? Is there a link?

Just curious, we at TBD usually check out the other guys boards.

You want a good laugh check out the Minnesota Forums, hilarious.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dennis, what's the Bears forum like?  Is there a link?

Just curious, we at TBD usually check out the other guys boards.

You want a good laugh check out the Minnesota Forums, hilarious.

797631[/snapback]

The "Official" Bears Board? :lol: It's here.

It's full of homers and trolls. And the mods tend to delete threads that question Bears management decisions. It's so frustrating that I started my own little board last month. The link is in my sig below...

And I've seen the Vikings boards. The official Bears board is worse... :D

The Bills Def. has pressured Brad Johnson and Culpepper into making mistakes and TO's. So I see Grossman as still a rookie that can and will make mistakes.

796890[/snapback]

Maybe, but you'll find da Bears O-line a lot tougher to get thru than that Miami excuse for one. And Grossman doesn't stand there like a flat-footed bonehead (Culpepper)...

Don't be such a hypocrite Dennis....

In another thread you were happy to state how rediculous it was that Alexander(league MVP) was not worth the 31 points difference in your win over the Seahawks.

Now you are saying that Mike Brown (1 pro-bowl) is worth the 26 points difference in the Panthers scoring. :lol:

797586[/snapback]

No, but Carolina won by only 8 points (21-29), not 26. We should have stopped at least 1 more TD with him in.

But we made other mistakes too. Like resting all of our starters in the final regular season game. Lovie wanted to protect our starters from unnecessary risk of injury. Unfortuately, when combined with the first round bye, the starters didn't play a single down for over two weeks. They were "cold" and took too long in the playoff game to warm back up and get into their rhythmn. Also we let our Defensive Coordinator Ron Rivera to go out on Head Coach interviews instead of concentrating on getting ready for the playoff game. Finally I think that we assumed that because we beat Carolina 13-3 in the regular season with Orton, that we could easily repeat that feat with Grossman in at QB and no other changes...