Key to the win over the Vikes

frogger

The difference between winning and losing that game was simple, Willis didn't dance, had he stopped, hesitated or did his song and dance routine in the backfield we would be 1-3 today, the fact he just hit the line full speed made the difference. 2 and 8 is more manageable than 2 and 12, and that is what would have happened.

Similar to this week, if he stops in the backfield he will be a sitting duck, this team is far too quick to do that. Holes will open and he will get shots, but he has to go North and south and not stop.

Good point. The 60+ fans here in Philly agree. That's all I heard Sunday: "Willis - hit the hole! No fancy stuff!" etc. Also, he needs to stop hanging around on the ground after a running play - he is scaring the @!#$ out of us.

:lol: then <_< (Knocking on wood as I write)

But, since he is leading the league in rushing :lol: , I'm glad that we are complaining about relative nit picks as opposed to the "lack of heart", "not wanting to be in Buffalo", blah blah blah, that so many here were trying to sell us for the last 5 months.

Also his blockig was amazing...if he doesnt stomp Williams that one play he came free Losman would have been !@#$ed.....

The stats dont show it...But Mcgahee might have had the best all around game he has had in a Bills uni

The difference between winning and losing that game was simple, Willis didn't dance, had he stopped, hesitated or did his song and dance routine in the backfield we would be 1-3 today, the fact he just hit the line full speed made the difference.  2 and 8 is more manageable than 2 and 12, and that is what would have happened.

794700[/snapback]

Agreed, this is one of the better running efforts McGahee has had. Sure the stats don't look pretty but he got just about every yard that was to be had against that D. Trying to make a big play would have just ended with more 3rd and long situations.