Maybe its me but....

crackur

I hate/ or dislike all these new people that suddenly have been posting or replying and dissing the bills/bears game....

I mean seriously they aren't that good (bears)..........its the majority of the NFL that sucks......makes everything else look good

I hate/ or dislike all these new people that suddenly have been posting or replying and dissing the bills/bears game....

I mean seriously they aren't that good (bears)..........its the majority of the NFL that sucks......makes everything else look good

794648[/snapback]

It's you

794648[/snapback]

Well, maybe if JP actually has a decent game sometime this century the National Media will give him respect along with the Bills.

We need a change at QB....Holcomb maybe. But I would prefer the Bills start over with Brady Quinn.

Oh and by the way...The Bears win on Sunday....28-0

794648[/snapback]

I know Chicago is ranked #1 but look at who they have beaten:

Green Bay

Detroit

Minnesota

and the Seahawks

Other than the Seahawks, none of the other teams was ranked above #15 prior to the start of the season. Looking at the first three teams now, I'd say that Green Bay and Detroit are both very bad teams, Minnesota is medium and Seattle is only "good" (not very good especially without Alexander)

I still see the Bills most likely losing on Sunday BUT unless they turn the ball over like crazy then this will be a close game (<7 points) This means if the Bears screw up (TO's) then an upset is not out of the question especially if they are looking past this game. Even the Bills in their heydey (mid 90's) were at their most vulnerable the week after a national game , at home, vs a young, hungry opponent.

The Bills are due for a big upset victory. When was the last one? Bengals in 2004? Before that you have to go back to the early Flutie days.

egad...we ARE due!

Go Bills!!!

-RichNJoisy

Well, maybe if JP actually has a decent game sometime this century the National Media will give him respect along with the Bills.

We need a change at QB....Holcomb maybe. But I would prefer the Bills start over with Brady Quinn.

794691[/snapback]

So what does JP have to do to have a decent game in your opinion?

Throw for over 200+ yards?

Not turn the ball over?

Run in TD's himself?

Throw TD passes?

I hope the Bills do get Brady Quinn, I can't wait to restart the QB grooming/rebuilding process all over again.

The Bills are due for a big upset victory. When was the last one? Bengals in 2004? Before that you have to go back to the early Flutie days.

794750[/snapback]

Didn't we upset the DOlphins just 3 weeks ago....I thought the line on that game was something like 8 pts favoring the Fish. And remember the fish were destined to go to SUperbowl XLI in their own backyard.

794691[/snapback]

Congrats. Only need one post to see that you need added to my growing ignore list. I think that's a record.

Didn't we upset the DOlphins just 3 weeks ago....I thought the line on that game was something like 8 pts favoring the Fish. And remember the fish were destined to go to SUperbowl XLI in their own backyard.

794881[/snapback]

Ahhh, yes the Bills were indeed underdogs but I (meaning me <_< ) had been telling everyone how overrated the Fish were and how I had circled this game back in April as a Bills victory.

Still, the "experts" saw it as an upset.

The Bears game would be a pretty big upset in my opinion.

my 2 cents...

794691[/snapback]

I understand that you're pretending to be an idiot to try to be funny. However, it's such a weak attempt that it becomes clear you, in fact, really are an idiot. That's an irony I don't think you anticipated.