So it's October

We don't have to wait for the clintons to release them, just lok at kerrys wife. She looks like someone just dragged her out of the 70's

Or for that matter just look at lurch himself.......isn't that enough?

Actually what could kerrys group do that hasn't already been done to GWB? He has faced the most vicious, and disgusting attacks over the past three years as any president in history. Even slick willy didn't take it up the behind as many times as GWB has had to from the radical leftist elites. I see nothing more that they can do, especially as noted earlier, that their commrades at cbs blew the guard documents and ruined thier strategy.

On the other hand GWB and friends could have a little something up thier sleeve. maybe a dui in the week before the election, or perhaps they will bring back the intern from overseas that johnny has been hiding. That is of course unless she is already met her fate.

But I really think that slick willy and his boss (queen hillary) are the ones who wil turn this election for GWB. It is no surprise that the slickster had his surgery when he did. Very good timeing bill, not allowed to campiagn, and can spend more time out of the public eye, and get some real work done behind the scenes to insure the queens run will be set up in 2008. Ahh yes, there will be an october surprise Virginia, and it will be orcastrated by the masters themselves, willy and the queeny.

God Bless America.

Did I just read that you think Clinton strategized as a political tool to have serious heart problems that could have killed him and being forced to have major heart surgey because of that? That belief is low for no matter side of the political spectrum you fall on.

Did I just read that you think Clinton strategized as a political tool to have serious heart problems that could have killed him and being forced to have major heart surgey because of that?  That belief is low for no matter side of the political spectrum you fall on.

57530[/snapback]

Rightfully I should delete his post...except that it's so classless it's funny. :devil::doh:

He has faced the most vicious, and disgusting attacks over the past three years as any president in history. Even slick willy didn't take it up the behind as many times as GWB has had to from the radical leftist elites.

Yeah, the Clintons only had people like Dan Burton shooting watermelons to test theories about whether Vince Foster was murdered by them, that Hillary was accused by some of having a lesbian affair, and that Bill had raped women. That's softball compared to what W. has had to face.

Yeah, the Clintons only had people like Dan Burton shooting watermelons to test theories about whether Vince Foster was murdered by them, that Hillary was accused by some of having a lesbian affair, and that Bill had raped women. That's softball compared to what W. has had to face.

57671[/snapback]

Yes...all our poor, saintly politicians have to face such persecution and martyrdom. :devil: