This Bears game has me thinking

Yep.

Just like you said... Bills D stacks up to the Bears D.

:devil:

I just think all this love for the Bears is premature and overboard.  Very solid, Very good team.  But it seems people are putting them on this pedestal where why even bother showing up.  You want to talk about position by position breakdown then so be it

CB Clements and McGee are very capable when compared with Tillman and Vasher.  Chicago is hurting at WR depth so to say that the Bears 4th corner is better than Greer is negligible.

LB's Crowell, Fletcher, Spikes vs. Hillenmeyer, Urlacher, and Briggs

Crowell is every bit the backer Briggs is, Briggs is about 5 pounds heavier, but Crowell has more tackles, sacks and Interceptions

You mean to tell me you wouldn't take Spikes over Hillenmeyer, don't even need to break down that body of work

Urlacher is the complete package and is a better player than Fletcher.  Fletcher is a very good LB, Urlacher is dominant.  Overall, this unit is very close in capabilities

D Line-  Ogunleye and Harris are better than our top 2 linemen no question.  Ian Scott is a very nice player inside rounded out with Alex Brown.  The Bear's D-line is very strong, the Bills D line is nice.  Schobel and the boys in the middle have been doing a very good job but it's foolish to call them close to the same caliber as the Bears line.

The Bears are a very strong team and one that should be respected, but not feared.  The Bills can win this thing, no doubt but it will take a tremendous effort.  I'm just tired of hearing people prop teams up on a pedestal and wave the white flag at the first sight of adversity.  Say what you want but I believe in this core of players we have and i'll stack them up against whatever the schedule throws our way.

795253[/snapback]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic