Bears might be overrated

The Bears have played Green Bay, Detroit, Minnesota, and Seattle. Seattle was without Shawn Alexander, Jeremy Stevens and Marcus tubbs and Floyd Womack. They beat Minnesota 19-16 Big Deal, Detroit hasnt won a game and the only game Green bay has won was against detroit.

The Bills Defense was extremely hyped up after the dolphins win, the bears have basically played the dolphins twice with green bay and detroit, Seattle had there best player out plus 3 other quality starters, We saw what Minnesota had to offer this week yet this great team only beat them by a field goal, I Think we can fly under the radar and pull a win out of this one

The bears might have played no one as you claim....But this defense has not been awesome just in the 4 games of this season....Their defense superiority goes way back to last season, when they really beat up on other teams offense...I wouldn't call this bears defense overrated...

The one advantage is the Bills do play the same type of defense, and Fewell was the secondary coach in Chicago last year, so he kind of knows the schemes and plays and players tendencies. Our offense practices against a similar defense.

If Fairchild can absorb those information, may be he can provide a smart game plan that could keep the game close.

I am excited that we are entering this game at 2-2 and not 0-4 as everyone predicted we would be....The fact that we are going into this game with some

respect is a good starting point.