Willis' still number one!

How long does he sustain it?

With Chicago, Detroit, New England, and Green Bay coming up, I'm confident in saying that Willis will be a top 5 back after the first half of the season. Let's hope his momentum only builds after the bye week rather than sputter out like it did in 2005.

Two things.....actually 3....first good post.

Second.....If JP can play at this level rest of the year, its only going to help the running game more, cause defenses like it or not will have to respect Losman more and take and extra man out of the box to defend the pass, all of a sudden that helps the run game.

3rd.....You all know what the Ralph holds toward end of the year, the weather changes, gets harder to pass the ball, so the Bills will concentrate at the running game more so due to that fact.

But in all honesty I can see Willis being a top 5 RB, But I also see him being top 3 in the league aswell!

Lets just hope the OL can hold up!

3rd.....You all know what the Ralph holds toward end of the year, the weather changes, gets harder to pass the ball, so the Bills will concentrate at the running game more so due to that fact.

Lets just hope the OL can hold up!

793723[/snapback]

4th...we will be playing 5 of those last 8 games at RWS....