I figure 1-15

dib

Why? Because I think we'll split with the Dolfelons. The only other team that manages to find as many ways to lose as the Bills do. Quite simply, the Bills have no killer instinct and do not know how to win.

Why? Because I think we'll split with the Dolfelons.  The only other team that manages to find as many ways to lose as the Bills do.  Quite simply, the Bills have no killer instinct and do not know how to win.

57101[/snapback]

What a negative nelly...2-14 is definitely doable. Don't sell this team short.

Losman will start 11/21 against the Rams. We'll wind up winning a few games when it's too late, giving us renewed hope for 2005. Means nothing now, I know that.

Just watch. Losman will excite us in the last few games and everyone will be fired up for 2005 all winter and spring.

Losman will start 11/21 against the Rams. We'll wind up winning a few games when it's too late, giving us renewed hope for 2005. Means nothing now, I know that.

Just watch. Losman will excite us in the last few games and everyone will be fired up for 2005 all winter and spring.

57107[/snapback]

Hmmmm....the old Marketing ploy. :angry:

Hmmmm....the old Marketing ploy.  :angry:

57108[/snapback]

Bledsoe couldn't draw people to a party with free beer and wings, let alone sell a single ticket for 2005. His jerseys will be selling for $3 soon, much like another #11 before him.

I think they'll go winless, move the team, and give you whining !@#$s nothing to complain about anymore.  Would that do it?

57251[/snapback]

if you bought a car that turned out to be a lemon would you not be disgruntled?

Well MadBuffalo, tbis team is a lemon. Unfortunately the direct tv subscribers and the season ticket holders have no recourse other than to p!ss and moan because they have had a substandard product delivered to them.

I have been a Bills fan since you were a twinkle in your Daddy's eye. I have been through this span of seasons before and I dont want to do it again.

I think they'll go winless, move the team, and give you whining !@#$s nothing to complain about anymore.  Would that do it?

57251[/snapback]

That's right, it's all our fault the team is 0-3.

This is an internet message board for people to discuss football, gripe, whatever. I'm sure Ralph and TD are considering a move over our posts. :devil:

Who in the name of God takes what we post seriously ?