Losman after 4 games

SACKMARINO

280/444 , 3,188 YARDS, 12 TD, 4 INT

NOT BAD!!!

791749[/snapback]

Not bad, but WEIRD.

12 and 4 is impossible. They better let him off the leash or they'll keep struggling teams IN games for too long. And give me 12 more weekends of chest pains.

70/111  ,  797 YARDS , 3 TD, 1 INT

projected season stats:

280/444 , 3,188 YARDS, 12 TD, 4 INT

NOT BAD!!!

791749[/snapback]

His completion % is good, his TD to Int rate is good (3-1 - not gonna stay that way) yard would be good.

so far I am impressed.

Not bad, but WEIRD.

12 and 4 is impossible. They better let him off the leash or they'll keep struggling teams IN games for too long. And give me 12 more weekends of chest pains.

791787[/snapback]

For the most part I liked the playcalling today. The 3rd and goal running play from the 5 yard line was a bit much though. There are ways to protect your young QB while still giving him a chance to make a play. A sack there isn't going to kill you only a turnover will. Give the guy a chance to make a play.

How is that impossible???

791922[/snapback]

12 and 4 is a Warren Moon on the disabled list in week six type number. It has never been put up by any quarterback at any time in history. It is not even a Bob Griese/Bart Starr old timey number.

Four interceptions in one game is more likely ( I just punched myself in the head for saying it).

12 and 4 is a Warren Moon on the disabled list in week six type number. It has never been put up by any quarterback at any time in history. It is not even a Bob Griese/Bart Starr old timey number.

Four interceptions in one game is more likely ( I just punched myself in the head for saying it).

791960[/snapback]

I think you'll see more TDs and more INTs than that by season's end.

791960[/snapback]

I have no idea what you are talking about ... are you saying that it is impossible for Losman to throw for 12 TD's and 4 INT's .. like the NFL automatically skips from 11 TD's to 13 and from 3 INT's to 5 ???

I have no idea what you are talking about ... are you saying that it is impossible for Losman to throw for 12 TD's and 4 INT's .. like the NFL automatically skips from 11 TD's to 13 and from 3 INT's to 5 ???

791989[/snapback]

I think he's just saying that you don't usually see QBs who have that kind of TD/INT ratio throw so few TDs, as they're usually the elite QBs. If a QB throws 12 TDs it usually goes along with 15 INTs or some other similar number.

I think you'll see more TDs and more INTs than that by season's end.

791982[/snapback]

It is an interesting projection just the same. A quarter season... bears witness to how conservative the Jauron era might be. They played all four like they wanted to and could have won all four.