Offical Game Thread ( Vikes @ Bills )

udonkey

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They are doing some good things out there, right? I just checked the official game thread. 90% negative. Whine whine whine. We're up 7-6 at halftime and getting the ball to start the 3rd quarter.

Losman-accurate, aware, no mistakes.

Evans--on a mission to honor #83

McGahee--running hard and BLOCKING WELL

That is all.

Eric C

ChicagoRic

I'm not happy with some of the playcalling. On more than one occasion this game we have thrown the football on third and short, we have to run the ball on third and short there's so many options we could sneak it, give it to Shelton, or give it to McGahee, why do we throw it every time on third and short?

791349[/snapback]

Last week we were 9 out of 10 passing on 3rd/4th & short....10th was the bootleg sack.

I think we have to keep it balanced in the second half, let's have a good balance of run and pass. Let's see some play action passes.

Hey maybe McGee can return the kickoff for a touchdown right at the start of the half we could really use it.

I'm not happy with some of the playcalling. On more than one occasion this game we have thrown the football on third and short, we have to run the ball on third and short there's so many options we could sneak it, give it to Shelton, or give it to McGahee, why do we throw it every time on third and short?

791349[/snapback]

I agree. Give it to McGahee in that 3rd and 1 situation. SOmetimes I wonder about Fairchild.

JP!

791371[/snapback]

got very very lucky

1) that backside defender almost grabbed it out of his hand - should have felt him there after ducking him 3 seconds earlies

2) horrible pass that winfield should have knocked down/picked

regardless, we'll take a break