udonkey

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok then....

hits the dude 3 yards behind the LOS yet had nothing to do with the stop....

It wasnt the best of tackles....but when he hits someone behind the LOS...he had something to do with the stop....

791297[/snapback]

And it ended up being an 5 yard gain. So Crowell got carried for 8 yards. Not good.

I guess you just can't win.  If the Bills go for it on 4th down and fail, Jauron's an idiot.  But Lindell blowing the FG kick is on Jauron as well?

791314[/snapback]

This mistake wasn't kicking the field goal. It was passing on 3rd down and stopping the clock.

7-6 Bills at halftime.

We should be up by WAY more. I'm still seeing red over that completely retarded call on the onside kick. Someday I'd like to watch an NFL game where the referees don't blow a huge call that will affect the outcome.

I guess you just can't win.  If the Bills go for it on 4th down and fail, Jauron's an idiot.  But Lindell blowing the FG kick is on Jauron as well?

791314[/snapback]

I would have settled for running on 3rd and 1 (where we could have run the clock down to under 10 seconds or forced them to use a TO) rather than throwing into the wind and stopping the clock. Just stupid, nothing else to say.