RB: LJ, Caddy, Jamal Lewis, Deangelo Williams, Michael Turner

WR: Darrel Jackson, Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Drew Bennett, Reggie Brown

TE: Shockey, Desmond Clark

D: Bears

K: Wilkins

I gave him:

Favre, Gore, Lee Evans, McMichael, M. Bell

FOR

Bulger, Caddy, Plaxico, Desmond Clark, and Michael Turner (handcuffs my LT)

I think this is a GREAT trade for me. I give up Gore who is losing GL carries because he fumbles and Favre, who may lose his job if GB keeps on losing, my 5th WR, my back-up TE, and M. Bell who was nothing to me anyways. And I get a solid #2 WR, a RB (Caddy) that everyone has given up on, the currently 3rd ranked TE after three weeks, and an important handcuff to LT who is having a great year in mop up duty thus far.

What do you guys think???

Favre, Gore, Lee Evans, McMichael, M. Bell

FOR

Bulger, Caddy, Plaxico, Desmond Clark, and Michael Turner (handcuffs my LT)

Lets look at the 5 individual swaps

Farve for Bulger - Sold Favre high. I'd rather have Bulger in the long run. Good Move. Still likely will only start 1 week unless McNabb goes down. I think you can get rid of brees now.

Gore for Caddilac - Gore still has the better upside here. Is this a PPR league? Thats where gore is really good. Otherwise, I think this was a bit of a panic sell. At best, you took a slight loss on this trade.

Lee Evans for Plaxico Burress. Sold evans very low. I think he will see some big games shortly. That said, Burress is a pretty good reciever, and should put up more consistent numbers with Eli. slight edge to you for consistency.

McMicheal for Clark. I dont know what to think of Clark. But i know this, you sold mcmicheal very low and picked up Clark very high. Not usually a good plan. But I dont know what the deal with mcmicheal is this year, so I give you the edge.

Mike Bell for Turner. Can you keep Turner for next year? If so, this is a steal. If not, there is litttle chance turner will see much action. Bell might also be done, but its devner, so you never know. If you didnt have LT, I would say you lose this deal. Since you have LT and can use Turner as a handcuff...i'd say even.

So...

Favre for Bulger - Slight edge to you

Gore for Cadillac - Slight loss for you (even bigger loss if PPR)

Evans for Burress - Slight edge to you

McMicheal for Clark - Slight edge to you

Bell for Turner - Even (big edge to you if you can keep turner).

Intangibles: Gore and Favre are injury prone guys.

Intangibles: Gore and Favre are injury prone guys.

790653[/snapback]

Jimbob, overall, I agree with you...I don't think it was a great trade....but are you saying Brett Favre is injury prone? I think he is now up to 226 consecutive starts...personally, I think Donavan McNabb is more likely to miss time to injury than is Brett Favre...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.