Madden Curse

meazza

I still wonder how Ray Lewis didn't get affected by the curse. Then again the guy gets away w/ murder too. <_<So, it would probably take an army to take him down.

787855[/snapback]

Ray Lewis broke his wrist against Pittsburgh that year.

788051[/snapback]

Yeah, he was out for quite a while that season he was on the cover of Madden, I thought.

The curse is for real, much like "The Curse" for Penn State RBs was for real.......until Larry J finally broke it.

788051[/snapback]

he only missed one game... that happens. I would hardly call that a curse. As well as Eddie George's "career year" in 2001, even if he screwed up in one game. Thats like saying that the Yankees are cursed for losing each of the last few years, even though their payroll is twice as much as everyone, citing A-Rod issues, and Giambi having health issues.

he only missed one game... that happens. I would hardly call that a curse. As well as Eddie George's "career year" in 2001, even if he screwed up in one game. Thats like saying that the Yankees are cursed for losing each of the last few years, even though their payroll is twice as much as everyone, citing A-Rod issues, and Giambi having health issues.

788240[/snapback]

I stand corrected on Lewis. For some reason, I thought he was out 4 games that year. Nope, just one.