Two Patriot home games

Indy Dave

In fairness to the fans, the Pats have played two unbelievably sh------- first halves at home.

785213[/snapback]

Are they playing shi**y or just being outplayed by a better team? I don't know the answer to that question, to be honest. They were clearly outplayed by the Bills, who certainly aren't a better team. Tonight it's been the same thing. I don't know what to think of the Patriots.

My point is, I'd probably lighten up on booing my team if they were 2-0 and had won three of the past five Super Bowls.

Id say the entire afc east is weak. The pats offense has to now rely totally on the run game in order to be competative. The Bills are extremely young and inexperienced prone to mistakes that will cost them games. The Jets hope hinges on a qb with porous armstrength, but his abibility to read defenses and get the ball out quickly. The Dolphins hopes hing on culpepper proving skeptics wrong while hoping their aging defense still can bring it. None of these teams are terribly good. I think its safe to say no one team is head and shoulders above the rest and contrary to preseason hype this sorry division really is up for grabs between 4 teams.

I thought the Pats would whip-up on the Broncos.  But I also thought they'd get smoked on the road against good teams, as will the entire AFC East, and tonight just confirms that to me.  The division sucks. <_<

785238[/snapback]

The AFC East is pretty bad. Which makes the Bills sucking all the more painful. The division is there for the taking but the Bills still don't have the ability to take it. The Pats will win it by default.

Id say the entire afc east is weak.  The pats offense has to now rely totally on the run game in order to be competative. The Bills are extremely young and inexperienced prone to mistakes that will cost them games. The Jets hope hinges on a qb with porous armstrength, but his abibility to read defenses and get the ball out quickly.  The Dolphins hopes hing on culpepper proving skeptics wrong while hoping their aging defense still can bring it.  None of these teams are terribly good.  I think its safe to say no one team is head and shoulders above the rest and contrary to preseason hype this sorry division really is  up for grabs between 4 teams.

785237[/snapback]

I tend to agree with you - it is looking like it is going to be a dog pile in the AFC east. I wouldn't be surprised if the division "champion" is 9-7 or 8-8. Sure wouldn't mind that if it was us....<_<

I figured we start out rough but promising, with bright spots plus bonehead plays that make you slap your head. I still think we work our way through that and have a better second half of the season than the first.

Maybe so, but you don't have to be good to win our division.

785253[/snapback]

Typical horseshoe up their ass Patriots. They have finally come back down to Earth, but all the meanwhile, the rest of the AFCE has fallen off the Earth.

Gotta hand it to the Broncos defense. They have kept the Broncos alive in their games this year.

They lost to the Rams, whose defense is just as good, but tonight the Broncos D gave up their first TD of the season.

Mike Shanahan: Defensive genius? <_<