The inevitable implosion?

puppet

Well ... I really have to squeeze the juice out of every win with this team because they look like they don't have any killer instinct. 

Can JP turn it on now that the wheels have come off?  I've got very little faith.

784196[/snapback]

Check out the OL and the offensive blocking in general. They !@#$ing SUCK. This loss is all on them. Them and our overrated pass rushers.

Same old story - Buffalo can't win in the trenches.

Well ... I really have to squeeze the juice out of every win with this team because they look like they don't have any killer instinct. 

Can JP turn it on now that the wheels have come off?  I've got very little faith.

784196[/snapback]

The wheels are off?

You're right up there with the dude who said we'd have won this game with Holcomb and Atrain.

The wheels are off. Jesus.

The wheels are off?

You're right up there with the dude who said we'd have won this game with Holcomb and Atrain.

The wheels are off. Jesus.

784559[/snapback]

I know!! We are 3 friggin games into the season and some are saying the wheels have come off :blush: . I think some people need to drink more and think less. The wheels dont come off until we are under .500 and there is no chance for a comeback. Until then the lug nuts are secure and the bus is moving forward.

I know!! We are 3 friggin games into the season and some are saying the wheels have come off  :blush: . I think some people need to drink more and think less.  The wheels dont come off until we are under .500 and there is no chance for a comeback. Until then the lug nuts are secure and the bus is moving forward.

786188[/snapback]

Some people are not smart enough to see progression even in losses. How can a team become contenders unless they lose some bitter games and learn from their mistakes. It's games like these that will toughen them up. It's obvious this team is talented, and they will win their fair share of games, and lose some they shouldn't. Patience, people. Next year is the year. Marv needs one more draft. This year, just roll with the punches.

By the way, what about that throw by JP to Josh Reed late in the game. It's those kind of throws why you can't give up on JP. Plus, Reed finally looks like the receiver he was drafted for. These are the things we have to derive positives from.