NYJ @ BUF Game Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't need to do anything for Peter and the rest of his fan club here to tell us how great he is.  Whiff again Willis.

784244[/snapback]

He's good but why not hit the weights and be all you can be? He comes out of the game at crunch time. It seems like he does this everygame.

JP is proving he's still not a NFL ready QB.

I hate watching the rest of this team get thrown under the bus while we sit around waiting for this kid to 'develop' a brain.

2 unnecessary fumbles and a duck in to the wind in to double coverage...seriously get this kid off the !@#$ing field.

McGahee runs for 140 and you still can't throw, the excuses are gone.

He's good but why not hit the weights and be all you can be? He comes out of the game at crunch time. It seems like he does this everygame.

784248[/snapback]

He used to lift weights and felt (and looked) slow, he works on speed/quickness now and you can see the results.

I hate watching the rest of this team get thrown under the bus while we sit around waiting for this kid to 'develop' a brain.

2 unnecessary fumbles and a duck in to the wind in to double coverage...seriously get this kid off the !@#$ing field.

784249[/snapback]

Dude, his arm was hit as he was throwing the ball. :)

He used to lift weights and felt (and looked)  slow, he works on speed/quickness now and you can see the results.

784252[/snapback]

Oh, I haven't seen him break a 50 yarder yet since he's been here. Don't even tell me how fast he is.

784249[/snapback]

believe me I know what you're saying and Im really not one to defend losman, but outside of mcgahee we have poor offensive talent and not just on the lines.

Dude, his arm was hit as he was throwing the ball.  :)

784255[/snapback]

Because he was late getting rid of the ball, and still tried to throw in to double coverage.

He's shown terrible pocket awareness all game, most of his passing yards have been on YAC anyway.

Yeah it's becoming apparent he has zero pocket presence...Granted McGahee totally whiffed on the block but regardless, JP never seems to have any idea the pressure is on until the guy gets his hand on his jersey...Getting bombed by the Jets at home, this is horrid. By the way, this is my 1st post ever.

784257[/snapback]

:)

believe me I know what you're saying and Im really not one to defend losman, but outside of mcgahee we have poor offensive talent and not just on the lines.

784259[/snapback]

I've actually thought our O-line has done a good job today, and it hasn't made much of a difference with JP.