Anyone catch Bills All Access on Channel 7?

sven233

Spikes is an animal. That piece they did about his rehab process was amazing. You can just tell the guy wants it sooooooooo bad.

I wish he wouldn't have gone down withe the hamstring. The guy is an animal. I don't know if he will play against the Jets, but I hope he comes back soon. This defense would be among the best in the league with his playmaking ability.

I hope he is able to play as well. However, the story of someone being an animal and pressing too hard and coming back to quicky is a common one in the NFL. I liked the role played by Tony Herbert who wrote a book about his experiences as a Col. in Vietnam.

In his book which I think was simply called Soldier, Herbert was a well read and well educated man who quite frankly was simply a killer and a warrior as well. He was known to some as the Cultured Animal which I think reflected his lethal controlled passion.

It was a great play causing a funble on the first play against NE. However, I hope that the Hammy pull which knocked him out of thesecond game was not caused by TKO simply being able to play at one speed in real games which is all out.

TKO is a good enough player that simply based on his athletic skill and rep 80% of TKO is worth 100% of the typical NFL starter.

I hope he has the control to sit if he needs to or that Jauron shows the strength if he judges it to be the case to simply inactivate TKO even if the player says put me in coach but Jauron has his doubts.

Its a 16 game season and I would much rather have TKO for games 4-16 rather than risk him against the beatable Jets if there is any grave doubt or range of motion testing indicates he is gonna simply gut it through stress.

Spikes is an animal.  That piece they did about his rehab process was amazing.  You can just tell the guy wants it sooooooooo bad.

I wish he wouldn't have gone down withe the hamstring.  The guy is an animal.  I don't know if he will play against the Jets, but I hope he comes back soon.  This defense would be among the best in the league with his playmaking ability.

783866[/snapback]

The hamstring IS a blessing in disguise.