possible trade

stinky finger

I'd get....Westbrook...Dillon...Keyshawn Johnson

I'd give....Cadillac....Mike Bell......Andre Johnson

781174[/snapback]

Westbrook has the most value of any of those players. I'd do it in a heartbeat. All three of the guys you will be recieving will get more touches than the other three. I would try to pick up Ryan Moats/Correll Buckhalter just in case of injury.

I would like to know what the rest of your roster looks like before passing judgement.  :D

781416[/snapback]

R. Brown

C. Taylor

P. Burress

R. Williams

D. Gabriel

K. Warner

B. Favre

B. Leftwich

I actually made the trade since I posted. There's another deal I'm close to doing. Warner/Gabriel for Roethlisberger/R. Wayne.

My lineup would then be........B. Leftwich

R. Brown

B. Westbrook

R. Wayne

P. Burress

R. Williams

H. Miller

D. Akers

Bills D

Westbrook has the most value of any of those players.  I'd do it in a heartbeat.  All three of the guys you will be recieving will get more touches than the other three.  I would try to pick up Ryan Moats/Correll Buckhalter just in case of injury.

781440[/snapback]

Right you are, inkman. Buckhalter is already gone, but Moats is on my radar.

You gonna do it?  I just completed the trade in my thread.

782847[/snapback]

Indeed, I did. Happy with it, too. Now, you received Gore/Chambers for Johnson/Moss, right? I like it. SF may be better than we think. Their offense will have to perform because of their lousy D. Moss, IMO, will be a non-factor this year. Chambers should become a consistent contributor as a #2, though more may have been expected at draft time. Bottom line, GOOD TRADE!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.