What a difference a week makes

eball

I wasn't lumping you in with the crowd who takes no stance on any game whatsoever, and then criticizes someone else's picks.

781678[/snapback]

I will now take a stance and thereby open myself for criticism. :lol:

Bills 31

Jets 17

I think this will be a tough first half for us. Halftime Score 14-10 Buffalo. Willis scores and I really want to see a TD by Royal - but prolly another TD to Reed. The Jets will get 7 on a Losman mistake - yes, you heard it here first. (and I am sure that we will hear all kinds of crap from the usual suspects - and more nonsense statistical analysis that is fundamentally flawed) But JP, and therefore we, will overcome. :doh:

I think that the coaching staff will make the necessary adjustments at halftime, plus, after running Willis for 60+ in the first half, they will overcommit to the run - allowing Lee and Peerless(Josh and Roscoe?) to run wild. JPL gets it going in the second half, throws a TD and runs for another. Jets get a td in garbage time while we are keeping them inbounds and dragging the clock - just like last week.

Even though JP scores two TDs in the air and one on the ground all we will hear from our trolls and/or tools, and the national media, will be about the mistakes he made. :lol:

How's that for a specific stance? Of all I have said, I am only gonna guarantee that last sentence. :lol: