Volek to San Diego

Buffan00

Volek has no one but himself to blame.  Two years ago the Bills offererd him a starting job but he turned them down.  I hope he enjoys being a forever backup now.

779970[/snapback]

Correction, the Bills offered him a chance to compete for the starting job with Bledsoe where it seemed all but certain he was going to be a heir apparent to Steve McNair. I honestly can't fault him for his decision to stay with the Titans looking back on things from the perspective then.

I'll believe that when they aren't playing the dregs of the league.  Think about it.  The Raiders and Tennessee are the worst teams in the NFL.

779653[/snapback]

Houston may yet give them a run for Brady Quinn....

I rememebr 2 years ago he threw for like 400yds in 3 consecutive weeks...he was a Fantasy MONSTER with  Drew Bennet! Gotta believe politics were involved and Tenn. just wanted Vince Young to eventually start sooner that later!

779503[/snapback]

Something had to inspire the Titans to bring in Kerry Collins without the benefit of training camp...... and I can't believe its because Volek looked so good and they were saving him for the trade....

JDG