I read where Ralph was in Miami for the game

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I'm glad his back is healed and he can travel again, considering he missed camp for the first time ever...

778802[/snapback]

i think there might have been an error by the reporter. he had marv's age , but it said Ralph.

i was around the buses after the game and there was no sight of the old(er) man.

did see Marv though, looked snazzy in a vintage suite.

Aha, must have been Marv then who said "they said we took you too early..."

778896[/snapback]

I doubt the lead writers for the Buffalo News AND Rochester D&C could've both made the same error.

Leo Roth's Article:

Owner Ralph Wilson, who was devastated by December's 24-23 loss here when Miami rallied from a 21-0 deficit — a loss that set in motion a front office house cleaning — couldn't hide his joy as he congratulated his team, now under the watchful eye of Marv Levy, the Bills Hall of Fame coach turned general manager.

Mark Gaughn's Article:

Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. walked up to Donte Whitner in the locker room after Sunday's game and told the rookie: "And they said we drafted you too high!"

The owner and the Bills' No. 1 draft choice both got a good laugh out of that after the Bills' defense dominated the Miami Dolphins in a 16-6 upset.

i was around the buses after the game and there was no sight of the old(er) man.

778839[/snapback]

That's why.

You think Ralph is going to get on the bus with a bunch of guys who may injure him just by accidently brushing against him? Hell no!

You should have been looking out for the old man leaving the stadium alone in an Entereprise Rent A Car Taurus :pirate: