Anyone find it interesting that miami

Beerball

in our end of the field in the 4th? The first one came with about 10 minutes left and the fins were on our 42. The second came in their next series, can't remember the yardage though.

If a team has faith in their defense don't they go for it on one if not both of those 4th downs? I thought for sure that they were going for it the first time.

I think the boos made stabbin so sad that he just gave up. 0:)

in our end of the field in the 4th?  The first one came with about 10 minutes left and the fins were on our 42.  The second came in their next series, can't remember the yardage though.

If a team has faith in their defense don't they go for it on one if not both of those 4th downs?  I thought for sure that they were going for it the first time. 

I think the boos made stabbin so sad that he just gave up. :w00t:

777602[/snapback]

Mularkey'd!

0:)

Yep both of those decisions were dreadful IMO; and they generally come from the Head Coach, not the coordinator.  I'd say there's a 95% chance TMQ will point it out tomorrow in its "proposterous punts" section.

777801[/snapback]

It comes from the head coach, but it could be fear of a Mickey Mouse Fake End-Around bull sh-- Reverse !@#$tard Halfback Option Pass that drove him to punt rather than risk it...

0:)

But yeah, I was watching that think TMQ was going to have a field day with him...

Who knows though, Mare certainly has the leg for long kicks generally, but if he sidled up to the HC and said, "I felt a twinge in my kicking leg on the last kick, normally I'd play through it, but I don't want to risk the whole season without getting it looked at," I wouldhave punted it also. Even worse for us outsiders, if he had such a problem, I would never raise it with the press as those vampires would worry it an my kicker to death about it.

The only thing more psychotic than this theory is folks blaming MM for this. Yeah, he told us to go jump and left us, but we are better off to be rid of him and it is weird that some folks do not seem to want to let this go and move on. Blaming MM for stuff which generally the OC would not decide makes folks sound folks who cannot get over the person who left them.

I hope they get over it an move on, the Bill winning is too much fun to worry about MM.

in our end of the field in the 4th?  The first one came with about 10 minutes left and the fins were on our 42.  The second came in their next series, can't remember the yardage though.

If a team has faith in their defense don't they go for it on one if not both of those 4th downs?  I thought for sure that they were going for it the first time. 

I think the boos made stabbin so sad that he just gave up. :D

777602[/snapback]

COnsidering the way our offense was putting up points, it was pretty safe to punt the ball back to us.

COnsidering the way our offense was putting up points, it was pretty safe to punt the ball back to us.

782781[/snapback]

If that's your argument:

a.) 2 FG's would have made it a lot closer game

b.) FG misses wouldn't be an issue, as our offense wouldnt' capitalize.