true_blue_bill

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Booo Boo Mularkey... Booo Mularkey...

When you beat the Dolphins you beat the entire city, every city has passionate fans and now you will deal with the Miami media b/c the offense sucks.

Time to move.. call Cohwer.

776122[/snapback]

I, for one, would like to extend my appreciation to Mike Mularkey for all the fine work he did for the Buffalo Bills. Quitting on them. Moving to Miami. !@#$ing up their offense instead of ours. If it wasn't for his fine performance with Buffalo, we wouldn't be winning this game now.

Real Men of Genius. Mike Mularkey. Here's to you, Mr. Mickey Mouse Fake End-Around bull sh-- Reverse !@#$tard Halfback Option Pass.

I, for one, would like to extend my appreciation to Mike Mularkey for all the fine work he did for the Buffalo Bills.  Quitting on them.  Moving to Miami.  !@#$ing up their offense instead of ours.  If it wasn't for his fine performance with Buffalo, we wouldn't be winning this game now. 

Real Men of Genius.  Mike Mularkey.  Here's to you, Mr. Mickey Mouse Fake End-Around bull sh-- Reverse !@#$tard Halfback Option Pass.

776134[/snapback]

Mularkey for President!

I, for one, would like to extend my appreciation to Mike Mularkey for all the fine work he did for the Buffalo Bills.  Quitting on them.  Moving to Miami.  !@#$ing up their offense instead of ours.  If it wasn't for his fine performance with Buffalo, we wouldn't be winning this game now. 

Real Men of Genius.  Mike Mularkey.  Here's to you, Mr. Mickey Mouse Fake End-Around bull sh-- Reverse !@#$tard Halfback Option Pass.

776134[/snapback]

:unsure:

Wishing him a long career.

Always been a big Reed and Wire fan. no matter what past posts may have led you to believe !!

776136[/snapback]

I've always liked REED...he has had some tough times...but he is a better reciever then people here give him credit for....

as for Wire ... keep him off the defense and keep him on Special teams.....he'll be fine