• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*ring, ring*

-"hello?"

-"Hey Mike, this is Nick...do you have any plans for if Buffalo shuts us out in the first half?"

-"Nick, have you not read the mags? Buffalo is the worst team in the league and they have a bunch of rookies on defense."

-"Oh, geez, I totally forgot about that Mike (laughs). That's for reminding me....by the way, how's my hair?"

Bit of both.  Losman had a couple bad passes, a couple "Oh sh--, I'm gonna get killed" throwaways, and a couple on target passes that should have been caught but weren't.

775890[/snapback]

Well from the stats it looks like it's opening up the run at least, is our o-line doing a decent job so far?

*ring, ring*

-"hello?"

-"Hey Mike, this is Nick...do you have any plans for if Buffalo shuts us out in the first half?"

-"Nick, have you not read the mags? Buffalo is the worst team in the league and they have a bunch of rookies on defense."

-"Oh, geez, I totally forgot about that Mike (laughs). That's for reminding me....by the way, how's my hair?"

775894[/snapback]

"Ummmmmm idk were on the phone"

damn aj you think Saban is that dumb??

Rich Kotite > Nick Saban

775901[/snapback]

From Dolphins Website:

Nick Saban, one of the most successful collegiate head coaches over the last decade, didn’t take long to stamp his imprimatur on the Miami Dolphins in 2005. In his initial year as Miami’s head coach and his first at the helm of an NFL team, he instilled a sense of pride, character, determination and intensity throughout the Dolphin organization and engineered one of the greatest turnarounds in franchise history.

Where is this "character" they speak of?