Gamblers - Who do you like today?

stevestojan

I think I like Indy - 13.5 over Houston

I do really like Buffalo + 6...

I also like St Loius - 3 over 49ers

Anyone else have any games they really like today?

775521[/snapback]

Whatever line is posted, I'd keep away from CIN at PGH. CIN looks to have lost a starting C, LB, and SS for an extended period. Chad Johnson and Tab Perry got banged. The B'gals bench is decent, may do well, but playing the SB champs in their home may be too much.

Back-up Center, 2nd year 4th rounder Eric Guichic is an ok player, but facing PGH NG Hampton and making line calls is a big task. If LT Jones recovers from his ankle, G Steinback may play C. That puts rookie G Whitworth at LG.

I thought that Chad Johnson was hit with a bit of a cheap shot, but the 4 other B'gals injuries were just those things that happen.

SS Dexter Jackson will be tough to replace.

So, numerous question marks. QB Palmer makes his teammates look good, but he suffered 4 sacks against CLE (one was his fault - he moved away from a good, sustained block by RT Anderson).

Speaking of CLE, I give credit to HC Crennel et al. They use a 3 - 4, and pretty much decided to send the student body after Palmer - Rudi Johnson had a good game, therefore.

Charlie Frye wasn't sacked. CIN didn't blitz him a lot - they concentrated on stuffing RB Droughns - but I was impressed by Frye.

CLE can surprise.