Where's Foxboro Mike?

I've lurked on this board for a little while now - last time I posted I believe was in that great Anti-Pats Haiku thread before the Super Bowl.

I enjoy the discussions here and appreciate the passion of the folks who are regular posters. Like many of you, I'm anxiously awaiting the start of the Losman era since I'm a Tulane grad, and I'll be pulling for JP to do well.

So this morning, I'm thinking there's going to be some interesting give and take with some Bills fans and professional antagonist Foxboro Mike, but he's nowhere to be found. Did he get banned? Has he moved on to a Dolphins board (I would hope not, how much of challenge would that be to get those guys riled up?)

One last point - in all seriousness, while times are tough for the Bills franchise right now, look to the Patriots for inspiration. Next Sunday, they're going to break the NFL record for most consecutive wins. To describe the Patriots of my childhood as "moribund" would be a tremendous understatement. Pats fans are enjoying a turnaround that is nothing short of miraculous, being mentioned among the greatest teams of all time. I have to remind myself that they're talking about the Pats sometimes, the same Pats that barely more than a decade ago, I watched go 1-15 and the city of Boston yawned as they contemplated a move to CT. The same Pats that the local media virtually encouraged to go to CT because they were an embarassment to the other 3 teams in town.

If the Pats can go on a tear like this just over a decade later, you've got to think virtually anything is possible. Keep the faith, the seeds for your turnaround are very likely on the roster already.

I agree, when the Bills were routinely going to the playoffs and SBs in the late 80 and early 90s, I used to go to a bar in town with the satellites. We always ran into this poor Pats fan, who would wear his Grogan Jersey and every Sunday I was embarrassing for him, but he always put on a smile and said maybe next year. We now have a dish, and don't need to go to the bar, but I'll bet that tortured soul is enjoying these last few seasons. It kinda gives me hope too.

I suspect he's busy making hateful and infantile comments on any team's fan board that has played or will play the Pats.

What a way to live...I'd hate to be his neighbor or co-worker...but he thinks he's tough and insightful.

I have come to realize that he's just an inconsequential snot.