This could be our year...

Fezmid

So the previous births were in 1994 (end of the SB years) and 1996 (end of the JK era). So how is this good luck again?

774167[/snapback]

Perhaps it's not symbolic of 'good' luck but just a change in luck. The previous births ended good runs by the Bills, so maybe this one might end a bad run?

Work with me, people... :rolleyes:

So the previous births were in 1994 (end of the SB years) and 1996 (end of the JK era). So how is this good luck again?

774167[/snapback]

Actually, the other one died in 1994 but was born 10 years earlier in 1984, the start of the JK era (sorta).

This could be a good sign for the JP Era.

Actually, the other one died in 1994 but was born 10 years earlier in 1984, the start of the JK era (sorta).

774181[/snapback]

No, 1994 it was born, it died in 2004, here's the line from the article.....

"Thousands of people stopped by Heider's Janesville farm after the birth of the first white buffalo, a female named Miracle who died in 2004 at the age of 10."

774181[/snapback]

It died in 2004. The beginning of the Mike Mularkey era.

No, 1994 it was born, it died in 2004, here's the line from the article.....

"Thousands of people stopped by Heider's Janesville farm after the birth of the first white buffalo, a female named Miracle who died in 2004 at the age of 10."

774199[/snapback]

My bad Jack!, We're Screwed.

Don't get anywhere near a Buffalo that just gave birth. It'll kill you in an instant.

Just in case the situation presents... :pirate:

774202[/snapback]

Thank you stuckincincy, while I was on patrol last night I came across not 1 but 2 buffalos that had actually just given birth. I knew to keep away and here I am writing now.

:devil: