The return game last week

Once again. You all are missing my point. I never said we had a BAD outing before the KR ... i must not be explaining it right, so Ill just stop here.

775396[/snapback]

They're just arguing semantics with statistics.

There were two key missed lead blocks by Shelton. Everything else seemed pretty normal, those two blocks cost us 10+ yards on each return.

They're just arguing semantics with statistics.

There were two key missed lead blocks by Shelton. Everything else seemed pretty normal, those two blocks cost us 10+ yards on each return.

775402[/snapback]

:o

Thank-you I appreciate that. Anything else you saw? Im thankful that SOMEONE got the real question.

775403[/snapback]

You know, if everybody didn't understand your question perhaps the fault lies with the person who asked the question. No, it couldn't be that. :o

Of course, perhaps people misunderstood the question because it made no sense. "Why isn't McGee averaging 27.5 yards per attempt on every single return, can someone look at the tape?" was essentially your question. Yeah, that's a good question. :(

Lori actually put more time into a response than this thread deserved, you should simply thank her for the info she provided and move on.

You know, if everybody didn't understand your question perhaps the fault lies with the person who asked the question.  No, it couldn't be that.  :unsure:

Of course, perhaps people misunderstood the question because it made no sense.  "Why isn't McGee averaging 27.5 yards per attempt on every single return, can someone look at the tape?" was essentially your question.  Yeah, that's a good question.  :doh:

Lori actually put more time into a response than this thread deserved, you should simply thank her for the info she provided and move on.

775462[/snapback]

1st. that wasnt the question I was asking. you are changing. you like the others didnt understand it obviously.

and ctually if you refer back to page 1, I actually said that it was my fault and I must not be phrasing my question right. Read before you write.

You know, if everybody didn't understand your question perhaps the fault lies with the person who asked the question.  No, it couldn't be that.  :unsure:

Of course, perhaps people misunderstood the question because it made no sense.  "Why isn't McGee averaging 27.5 yards per attempt on every single return, can someone look at the tape?" was essentially your question.  Yeah, that's a good question.  :doh:

775462[/snapback]

You go bulps!

Thank-you I appreciate that. Anything else you saw? Im thankful that SOMEONE got the real question.

775403[/snapback]

Didn't really see anything else. As someone mentioned there was a lot of room on the first Shelton missed block. Everyone else seemed to have their assignment. The second didn't look as good, I doubt he would have gotten much farther even if Shelton pancakes his man. Keep in mind that NE is a pretty good coverage team.

I expect two returns of 40+ yards today for McGee.

Didn't really see anything else. As someone mentioned there was a lot of room on the first Shelton missed block. Everyone else seemed to have their assignment. The second didn't look as good, I doubt he would have gotten much farther even if Shelton pancakes his man. Keep in mind that NE is a pretty good coverage team.

I expect two returns of 40+ yards today for McGee.

775644[/snapback]

I look forward to it! let the games begin

Disclaimer: My apologies if this was already posted. just give me the link and i will cower in the corner

I was just wondering if anyone who has a better view at reading the special teams play could give me any indication as to why it wasnt so hot. Before the nice 44 yard return, we were only averaging 21 or so yards a return.

773523[/snapback]

Fast Fred J Smith pissed on the grapes!!!