This should put Willis in his place

RVJ

This from the LB who knocked Travis out of the game.

Bulluck weighed in on the Bills' running back issues by favoring Henry.

``He's the best running back they've got,'' Bulluck said. ``I don't understand what the controversy's about. ... (McGahee) doesn't hit the hole as hard as Travis. To me, he didn't really pose the threat when he was back there. But he's a young back. He has time.''

I'm thinking the only controversy is how long are we going to keep this controvery alive. I don't either back is the total package. We'll need both to just get through the season.

This from the LB who knocked Travis out of the game.

Bulluck weighed in on the Bills' running back issues by favoring Henry.

``He's the best running back they've got,'' Bulluck said. ``I don't understand what the controversy's about. ... (McGahee) doesn't hit the hole as hard as Travis. To me, he didn't really pose the threat when he was back there. But he's a young back. He has time.''

3410[/snapback]

Willis definitely hasn't been hitting the hole that hard, but hopefully his admission that he's not allowed himself to go full throttle is the reason why. He does seem to have very good vision, though, which is something that I'm not sure Henry has been blessed with to the same degree.

About Mcgahee thinking he should be starting over Travis Henry.

Or Drew Rosenhaus starting the trade rumor....

Willis is going to be great...but he's not quite there yet.

3416[/snapback]

Lemme make sure I got it: Willis needs to be put in his place because someone said that he said start or trade me and his slimy agent didn't close the door on it? :w00t:

What about the part where McGahee said he never said it? :doh:

Is It because Willis follows his blockers and waits for the hole to open?

3417[/snapback]

He's definitely doing that, but at the same time you can see him evaluating his options literally as soon as the ball is snapped. Willis is certainly no academic all-American, but he seems to have very strong football insticts. Maybe if he hangs around Bledsoe long enough some of that will rub off :w00t:

Lemme make sure I got it:  Willis needs to be put in his place because someone said that he said start or trade me and his slimy agent didn't close the door on it? :w00t:

What about the part where McGahee said he never said it? :doh:

3418[/snapback]

Well it was reported in the media...so i just posted something that was related

to that subject by a player.

this is a message board....opinions , rumors . controversy ,news quotes.

Archived