Bradlee Van Pelt

billieve2006

Van Pelt weighing options

<Sep. 13> Van Pelt, cut by the Broncos on Sept. 2, has a workout scheduled in Seattle and has also drawn interest from Buffalo, according to The Denver Post.

"There is a fine line between an NFL signal caller and a guy on the street," Van Pelt said. "I just have to get back in the league."

Van Pelt, Denver's No. 2 quarterback from much of last season, said he has opportunities to play in the CFL, but the former seventh-round pick is not interested in going that route.

This tells me that Nall will be named #2 and we are shopping a #3 QB. If this goes down, I see Holcomb to the Chargers, but they are looking to sign Volek. The only opening would be KC if Green is out for more than 1 week or the Raiders.

I'd send Holcomb to the Raiders with a 2nd round pick for Porter!

Van Pelt weighing options

<Sep. 13> Van Pelt, cut by the Broncos on Sept. 2, has a workout scheduled in Seattle and has also drawn interest from Buffalo, according to The Denver Post.

"There is a fine line between an NFL signal caller and a guy on the street," Van Pelt said. "I just have to get back in the league."

Van Pelt, Denver's No. 2 quarterback from much of last season, said he has opportunities to play in the CFL, but the former seventh-round pick is not interested in going that route.

This tells me that Nall will be named #2 and we are shopping a #3 QB. If this goes down, I see Holcomb to the Chargers, but they are looking to sign Volek. The only opening would be KC if Green is out for more than 1 week or the Raiders.

I'd send Holcomb to the Raiders with a 2nd round pick for Porter!

771678[/snapback]

I like the kid last year in the pre-season! He was a fan favorite too! Worth a look if you ask me!!!

I liked Van Pelt at CSU. He had a knack for making plays.

771678[/snapback]

How long did Todd Collins wait for his chance behind Green?