I would suck as a GM

Except for picking Willis in the 1st round, I have been impressed with almost everything TD has done for the Bills AT THE TIME that it happened. Now it looks like I'm going to be watching meaningless December football AGAIN :lol:

In my opinion, the only thing that saves the season, is a late November and December showcasing Losman / Evans / McGahee. If the fans can be convinced the new trio can be something special before the end of this year then I think we will be okay in the next offseason.

If we have to wait until next year to see their talent (or lack of) I think I might just have to stay away from TBD next offseason 'cause it's going to be UGLY.

Right now I'm praying to the football gods that Mularkey is on a (short) learning curve and that he's not another dud like GW.

I'm hoping that this guy can pull a Del Rio type turnaround this season, but that QB bootleg call is giving me serious doubts.

I have been impressed with everything TD has done for the Bills AT THE TIME that it happened EXCEPT:

1. Selecting GW as HC (too unknown)

2. Trading the #1 for Drew (happy we upgraded from AVP, but a #1 was too high).

3. Selecting MM as HC (I wanted Coughlin... jury's still out on MM)

4. Re-signing Bledsoe (big mistake)

I have been impressed with everything TD has done for the Bills AT THE TIME that it happened EXCEPT:

1. Selecting GW as HC (too unknown)

2. Trading the #1 for Drew (happy we upgraded from AVP, but a #1 was too high).

3. Selecting MM as HC (I wanted Coughlin... jury's still out on MM)

4. Re-signing Bledsoe (big mistake)

55651[/snapback]

I would add re-signing Shoebel. This guy is proving that he is not a difference maker, and TD should have let him whither on the vine during the season.

He'll end up with 10 sacks,against 4 teams, though and everyone will say that he's a rising star.

I would add re-signing Shoebel.  This guy is proving that he is not a difference maker, and TD should have let him whither on the vine during the season.

He'll end up with 10 sacks,against 4 teams, though and everyone will say that he's a rising star.

55657[/snapback]

I forgot about that one. :lol:

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

You forgot a few Rico.

drafting Williams over McKinnie

drafting McGahee, because they don't even use him.

signing Schobel to big money. The guy is average at best.

not signing Jennings yet. the guy is injury prone but look at that o-line. What happens if he leaves.

trading up for Denny.

still playing Reed over Evans. what are they waiting for.

Thats enough for now.

I would add re-signing Shoebel.  This guy is proving that he is not a difference maker, and TD should have let him whither on the vine during the season.

55657[/snapback]

Schobel is decent, but not a difference maker, at least not at this point in time. That's not to say he can't be down the line. What we need is a consistent pass rush from the front 7, not just the RDE. They ALL need to become consistent!

You forgot a few Rico.

drafting Williams over McKinnie

drafting McGahee, because they don't even use him.

signing Schobel to big money. The guy is average at best.

not signing Jennings yet. the guy is injury prone but look at that o-line. What happens if he leaves.

trading up for Denny.

still playing Reed over Evans. what are they waiting for.

Thats enough for now.

55661[/snapback]

I was happy with MW on draft day, he was supposed to be the next Erik Williams.

I was more surprised than upset when Willis was drafted, still have high hopes.

Schobel... agreed.

JJ... sorry, he's still too injury-prone to me for big $$$, TD's doing the right thing.

Denney... he looked damn good in the All-Star game I saw.

Reed over Evans is an MM/TC decision that is quickly turning around.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Couple of things Rico:

Mike is not nor will ever be Eric Williams.

I also have high hopes for Willis, but they don't use him. WHY ???????

Schobel-no brainer. Average player who somehow got paid like a star. God bless him.

Jennnings, no doubt injury problems, but he is the best of that pitiful bunch.

Eric Flowers looked good in that all-star game also a couple of years before.

Evans is the real deal. Again I don't know why he isn't playing more. What are they saving these guys for ??????

IMO, it's far too early to start thinking about next year.

The Bills are very capable of winning the next two games, which would put us at 2-3 overall, and 2-1 in the division. From there, anything could happen...

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Who's thinking about next year. I want Evans in the game plan more and now. I want McGahee to be used at least in short yardage and on passing downs. For an offense that's averaging 12 pts a game you would think they would let these two see the ball more.