Willis McGahee versus My 5 Year Old Nephew

SilverNRed

After years of McGahee interviews that make no sense and now the news that McGahee has no idea what down it is during football games that he is participating in, I've come to the conclusion that Willis is less responsible and intelligent than my five year old nephew.

Here's a hypothetical scenario. If I had to trust one of them for an hour with a winning lottery ticket, I'd pick my nephew hands down.

I'd say "Evan, this is a real important piece of paper. I want you to just put it in your pocket and give it back to me in an hour. If you do a good job with this, we'll go to McDonald's when I get back."

Then Evan would put the ticket in his pocket and go into his backyard and capture a frog or something (possibly shoot his sister with a Nerf gun).

On the other hand, with Willis I'd say: "Listen, Willis, this is a winning lottery ticket. It is very important that you hold onto it, don't lose it, and give it back to me in an hour. Remember, this is a winning ticket. Don't lose it, just put it in your pocket."

One hour later, my nephew would still have the ticket in his pocket and possibly a small frog to show me. Willis, meanwhile, would have lost this ticket or given it to one of his baby mamas or used it to roll and smoke a joint. And his explanation would be: "Awwwwww, man, I ain't know dat was no winning lotto ticket man. I was just you know, man, I don't know."

-----

In any event, yesterday's game has forced me to actually wonder if Willis McGahee (despite all his athletic talents) is just too stupid to be a great running back in the NFL. The Patriots win because they have smart players who don't take idiotic penalties all game long. I'm not sure how the Bills are supposed to win a Super Bowl with a running back who is one shade above a retard.

the easy solution is to stop teaching the kid about responsibility, right vs wrong, getting good grades, etc and just start teaching how to play football

if he's any good responsiblity, right/wrong, and grades won't matter because he'll be coddled thru high school and given a college scholarship. even if he doesn't make the nfl he'll be able to get a cushy job doing nothing except talking to the boss about his days as a college football player

I agree 100% with the original post. Willis is incredibly stupid and cant catch frogs.

769380[/snapback]

At the U they also don't be rolling with no pansy *Nerf* guns...